Motive

The first time i had been back to my house in three days and everything seemed still. The bag still on the counter. I picked up the note and put them up in my closet as Blake and Matthew dug a fire pit on the beach for our bonfire picnic.

Me and Trisha and the kids were making the food it. The night went by in a blur i can't ever remember being so happy. Matthew and Trisha had some wine and so Blake drove them back to the hotel. I went up to my room and was getting ready to shower when i thought about the lingerie given to me by my stalker and i put it on just to indulge myself and it did look amazing. It hugged and popped everything in all the right places. I picked up the card and on the back in small letters you could see the address of where the "gift" came from.

I googled then and called real quickly

"Sparkles. Hello this is Brianna how may i help you?"she said in a high pitched voice

"Um hi i'm looking for some information on a delivery that was placed about a week ago."

"What was the product"

I looked at the tag

"A Black lace christiago"

I could hear the clicking of the keyboard as she breathed into the phone

"Ahh yes there was only one bought within the last three weeks it was purchased by a Blake Cameron."

I was shocked and stunned I was at a loss for words as I came to the realization thatvit was blake he did this too me. Brianna said Hello and i mumbled thank you as i hung up and as i did i heard him come in the door.

"Whoa you look delicious."He said as he came in the room

He leaned in for a kiss and i backed away.

"What's wrong Hazel Grace?"

"It was you! You sent me the lingerie and the stalker note it was you."

He tried to step forward and i stepped back he had this sad look on his face but i was way to angry to care.

"Yes." he admitted

"Why?" I cried out

"Because i needed you to help me with my family. If they don't think I'm doing well. I'll lose everything my fathers inheritance, my house.. everything!!! I'm sorry i manipulated you but please you have to help me! Valarie please."

"This is crazy... You're crazy."

I yelled i tried to leave but he grabbed my wrists as we struggled we fell to the bed

And he pinned my arms as i screamed for him to get off

"You're sick and twisted."

"No. I'm just desperate please Valerie. Finish this off with my family and i swear you'll never have to see me our great from me ever again..please."

He wasn't going to take no for an answer and i wanted this to be over so i agreed.