"Kaylee " a emo girl with a strange stalker ..

It was the the first day of my twelfth grade year .I look down the hall and see a short-dark haired boy .He was starring at me through black framed glasses.Of course I went on my way and found some familiar faces and sat down. My friends and I talked for a few minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  I turned around to find the guy from earlier was standing there.

  "Hi", he said. I instantly blushed and said "hello".  We exchanged names and snap chat names .He told me he would contact me tonight .The bell rang and I was walking down the hall with Jennifer. We laughed and talked about  Zachary ,the boy from earlier .We got to our classes and said good bye .

  I sat my things down on my desk and realized Zach was starring at me . I realized we had the same schedule and told him I could help him with directions .He agreed and said, "Thanks Beautiful" .I sat down between Korie and Tyler ".Whats up Kimbo Slice? " Tyler said . I giggled and said "my name is Kaylee." We began to do our work when my phone buzzed. I aksed Mrs. Kennedy could I go to the bathroom. "Yes you may go Kaylee," she replied. I got the pass and walked to the nearest restroom. I pulled out my phone and I had three new text. It was from my boyfriend Beck. He said. "hey, where are you, and I love you." I texted back and said , " I am in Mrs. Kennedy's room fond me after class and I love you too."

  After first period Beck found me. Beck said, "babe are we still going to the Black Veil Brides concert tonight?" I told him sure were still on. After that we went on our way. Zayn, my bestfriend, finds me and says, "girl you're looking gorgeous!" i giggled at Zayn and said I would see him at lunch. I went on my way to find Conner, Lisa's boyfriend. I heard someone say. "wow she's hot but country girls aren't my style." At that moment I recieve a text from Beck. It said it's over with us this isn't working and i'm sorry. My heart dropped as it left me speechless.

  At lunch I sat with Spencer Boldman. He was handsome, with charcoal hair, tall, flawless skin, and a great personality. He asked why I was sitting with him and not Beck. I had to explain we broke up. He didn't know what to think. Spencer and I have always liked each other but I was with Beck. Spencer jumped at the chance and asked me to be his girlfriend. I agreed and he wrapped his muscular arms around me and hugged me.

  After lunch we walked to 6th period and went to class. We sat down beside each other and started talking. SOme girl looked at us and said. "awh you two are adorable." Spencer got out his notebook and I seem what I wrote last year. "Kaylee loves you", in bright green letters.

  At the end of seventh period, Spencer was waiting on me. "Hey princess", said Spencer. I blushed and put my arm around his waist. We walk down the hall and out of nowhere is Zach. Zach was furious because he wanted to be my boyfriend. Spncer told him to back off and Zach wouldn't listen. I told Zach to back off because Spencer is bionic!

  "Kaylee step back," Spencer said. I take a couple steps back. Spencer zaps Zach with a lazer and Zach collapses. I yelled, "Spencer come on let's go!" We both take off running until we get to my bus. Spencer kissed me slowly and passionately. "I love you Kaylee Leandra", he said. I replied with , " I love you more Spencer Adam."

  I get on the bus and find my seat near the back. I dig through my bag, find my headphones. plug them in, and turn on some music. I check my imessage and we have five me text from Spencer. They were short and sweet. The last one said. "hey I miss you already come by my house later to study." I texted back and told him that was fine. I look back at my ipod and see a new song. Its' title was Spencer loves Kaylee. I clicked on it and Spncer was singing that song Parachute. I giggled. To myself. I thought, I really want to marry that man someday. 

  I get home and call Spencer. "I'm going to be there in a little," I said. He replied, "okay see you then honey bear." I got to Spencer's house and was totally nervous. 

  I got myself together and knocked on the front door. No one anwsers after the third time so I decide to go in. I scream "SPENCER!" There was still no anwser. I began to get worried. 

  I finally found this huge room and there were rose petals scattered everywhere. I follow them and find Spencer standing there in a tux with a rose in his hands. I slowly walked towards him, my legs shaking, and my heart racing. He reach out for my left hand and says, "come sit I've cooked dinner for you."

  Spencer reach into his jacket and pulled out a small box. He got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. I instantly said yes with tears of joy rolling down my face. He slid the ring onto my ring finger. 

  Ofcourse, we had to wait until we graduated high school. Our parents were thrilled because they knew each other for many years. We had a small wedding. The colors were brown and baby blue. The date was June 5th, 2015. It was and still is the happiest day of my life. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect, loving, and caring man. I thank God for him everyday.

  We do plan on having children in the future. Right now we plan to finish college and work. We just purchased two new vehicles and a double-wide. I would like to think my life is simple but happy. I would not have it any other way.