Chapter 7

One life

Chapter 7

* the next morning *

Jack G : morning baby .
Alexis : morning .
Jack G : how are you ?
Alexis : I'm okay .
Jack G : want to go back to Justin's ?
Alexis : no
Jack G : baby he's probably worried sick about you .
Alexis : I'll go home later .
Jack G : we've gotta be gone by 11 .
Alexis : okay .
Jack G : I don't blame him he's just being protective . He just wants to make sure you're always okay .
Alexis : yeah I get that he was being protective but I've been friends with you guys since 9th grade . If you guys wanted to hurt me you would've done it by now .
Jack G : we don't want to hurt you though .
Alexis : I know that .
Jack G : if anything we want to keep you safe just as much as Justin does . You were always the only girl around so we all just wanted to keep you safe and make sure you're alright . Now we're friends with Maya and we're that way with her .
Alexis : I know that .
Jack G : do you want to shower before I take you back to Justin's ? Yes I am taking you back to Justin's , I know you probably don't want to go back . Maybe if I take you back and I walk you in he'll see I won't hurt you .
Alexis : fine Jack I'll go back to Justin's .
Jack G : don't be mad doll , I'm doing it because I love you .
Alexis : I know I love you too .

* back at Justin's house *

Maya : should we call the cops ?
Hayes : she has to be gone for 24 hours before they'll do anything .
Nash : it hasn't been 24 hours yet .
Carter : are you okay Justin ?
Justin : no I'm scared , I just want my little sister home safe .
Selena : Justin I'm sure she's okay .
Justin : this is all my fault .
Maya : no it's not .
Justin : if I hadn't said that she couldn't date Jack or hang around you guys , she wouldn't be missing and we wouldn't be here right now .
Selena : I'm sure she'll come back Justin . Just give her some time .
Justin : I want to know where she went last night if she wasn't at Nash's house .
Cameron : dude I'm sure she's alright . If anything she's probably with Jack . He'll take care of her .
Justin : I never thought I'd say this but I hope she's with Jack .
Maya : Justin he's really a good guy , he cares about her he wouldn't hurt here . Obviously they all care about her because they're here right now.
Selena : Justin I think you need to give them a chance . These four right here just proved themselves I think because you called Nash and they all came over .
Justin : I've realized they aren't bad guys , they care about her just as much as I do .

* back at the hotel *

Jack G : you almost ready sweetie ?
Alexis : yes babe .
Jack G : * comes up behind her * I love you .
Alexis : I know I love you too .
Jack G : come on let's go .

* get in Jack's car *

Jack G : you want breakfast ?
Alexis : no not really .
Jack G : okay well I'm still taking you back to Justin's .
Alexis : okay .

* 15 minutes later *

Jack G : we're here .
Alexis : I can see that . * gets out *
Jack G : * gets out * here we're walking in together . Give me your bag .
Alexis : * hands her bag to Jack *
Jack G : it's okay I know he'll be happy to see you .

* both walk through the front door *

Justin : * sees Alexis * oh my goodness * hugs her * I'm so happy you're okay , I was so worried about you .
Maya : Alexis you had us worried sick .
Alexis : I'm sorry .
Jack G : * puts her bag down *
Justin : no I'm sorry I shouldn't have went off like that . It was wrong of me and it was stupid .
Alexis : Justin it's okay I know you were just being protective . It's just -
Justin : sometimes I over do it ?
Alexis : yes .
Justin : I'll try to fix that I'm sorry . * walks towards Jack * look man if you make my little sister happy then I'm all for that just please don't hurt her .
Jack G : of course not , I wouldn't dream of it . I only want what's best for her .
Justin : Alexis I was wrong these aren't bad guys , they're good guys I should've never told you that you couldn't hang out with them . That was wrong of me , I'm sorry
Alexis : it's okay Justin .
Selena : I'm glad you're okay girlie . Next time come to me . You can always come to me you know that .
Nash : well Justin I hate to just bail like this , but we're exhausted so we'll be heading to my place so we can get some rest .
Justin : no of course I understand , I'm going to try and get some sleep too .
Cameron : we'll be on our way .
Justin : alright man , thank you guys so much for coming . You guys are welcome here anytime .
Carter : see you man .
Justin : bye you guys be safe . Jack if you want to stay here that's fine by me .
Jack G : thanks man I appreciate it but I think I'll go with them and head over to Nash's place .
Justin : alright dude .
Hayes : * to Maya * bye babe I'll see you later beautiful .
Maya : okay babe .

* the guys leave to Nash's place *

Selena : Alexis we're tired so Justin and I are going to try and get some rest .
Alexis : alright Sel
Maya : I'm tired , can we go lay down ?
Alexis : of course . Love you guys .
Justin : love you too .
Selena : love you too .

* Maya and Alexis go to room *

Maya : good night Alexis .
Alexis : good morning Maya . * laughs *
Maya : shut up .
Alexis : go to sleep .
Maya : good night .