Dates and disasters - Chapter 8

Nicollet:POV

"Yes." I replied, his eyes widened and he smiled. I smiled back, not a fake one either, a genuine nice smile.

I felt Katie grab my arm and drag me outside, I shivered as she swung me around in the freezing cold to face her.

"Um.. Yes?" I questioned.

"What the heck was that?! He just asked you out, and you actually said yes?! What happened to hating his guts?! Not liking him at all?! What happened to that Nicollet?!" She screamed frantic, oh my gosh. Why is she flipping?! I'm the one that has to go out with him!

"I don't know! Before I could think I answered! I don't know ok!! I don't! Stop freaking out!Please!" I retaliated back, she took a deep breath, she looked at the ground.

"He hurts you, he's dead." She mumbled and swiftly walked back in, I huffed and followed.

Once I got home, no one to be found, Emma probably had a swim meet, gran working at the hospital, loner statues.

I ran upstairs and to my room, I put my backpack on my bed. My phone dinged, I pulled it outta my pocket.

From:Dylan:"Hey :) I was thinking we could go out tomorrow after drama practice?"

My phone dinged again before I could answer.

From:Connor:" Hey! :p what are you doing tonight?"

Oh. My. Gersh. Can't breath can't breath... Oh gosh.. Uh.. Oh! Right! Ok.

To:Connor:"hey! :D um, nothing at all, no plans haha loner"

Sent. Ah, relief. Oh yeah.. Dylan

To:Dylan:" Hey :) um yeah, that'll work."

DING!

From:Connor:"Same haha, wanna chill? Maybe at Applebee's or somethin?"

... EEPP!!

To:Connor:" sure! meet you there in about... an hour?"

DING!

From:Connor:" That'll work! I gotta finish this paper so that's good, see ya there gorges :) ;)"

To:Connor:"see ya there! :)"

YAASS!!!

I started getting ready, I threw on a light grey long sleeved shirt, some ripped up skinny jeans, I curled the tips of my hair, I grabbed my grey uggs and put all this on, I did light make up, I put contacts in. I grabbed my leather hooded jacket, keys, phone, wallet, and headed out the door.

Once I got to Applebee's I saw Connor, I waved at him, he smiled and walked over.

"Hello beautiful." he remarked and grabbed my hand.

"Hey." I replied back.

We walked into Applebee's and got a table right away, we ordered our drinks and food.

"So, tell me about yourself, Connor." I challenged him, he smiled.

"Ok, well. My names Connor, I play soccer and football. My favorite colors green. I wish to go to college for a medical degree, and I'm atheist." I was smiling up until he said atheist, then everything went down hill.

"Oh.. That's uh.. Nice." I said and gave him a fake smile.

"Yup, I'm actually quite smart with cars and stuff. Could hook you up with some sweet subs."he remarked, "I'm actually quite good at a lot of things if you ever need any help."