SMTOWN: Osaka Pt.2

3rd POV~

Y/n was under the bed waiting, for what you might ask. Well, Doyoung is currently about to enter the room to do the vlog about them sharing a room, which she does have to admit isn't new to her. She's shared a room with him since they were young, so she's used to it. As Doyoung entered the room, Y/n rolled out from under the bed scaring Doyoung making him almost dropping the camera. "Yah!" He scolded, Y/n just laughed at her brother. "As you can see, my roommate is Y/n!" Doyoung exclaimed as he points the camera at Y/n, "Hello!" Y/n greeted as she jumped on the bed, giving Doyoung a hug.

While Doyoung kept on talking about the concert and stuff, Y/n pulled out her phone and started surfing the internet. She apparently got interested in a doll-making video of some sort, that's when Doyoung realized that she wasn't paying attention anymore and took the phone outta her hand. "Hey, what's that for!" She said as she tries to get her phone back except, she's too short. Doyoung watches as his sister jumps up and down trying to get her phone back, "come on, Y/n there's better things to do than staring at your phone all day." Doyoung said as he dragged her out to go bother the other members. 

They went to room 1270 and knocked on the door, "Who is it?" "It's Y/n and Doyoung, we're filming btw." Y/n spoke to the person behind the door, "Okay." The door opens revealing Jisung who greeted Y/n and Doyoung happily. "Where's Jaehyun?" Doyoung asked as he came into the room after Y/n, Jaehyun then proceeds to jump out from behind the curtains. Scaring Y/n in the process, "EEP!" Y/n screamed as she quickly covered her face in embarrassment. Jisung gave her a protective hug while Doyoung was scolding Jaehyun for scaring her. 

"So what do you want to do now?" Y/n asked after Doyoung and Jaehyun left to go bother the other members. "We can go bother Jeno & Jungwoo," Jisung said as he pulls Y/n up from the chair. The 2 grabbed their keycards and headed towards Jeno & Jungwoo's room. When they got there, they saw Jungwoo and Jeno vlogging about their opinions about being roommates. So they crashed it by jumping on top of them! Well, Y/n jumped on top of Jeno only for him to tickle the heck outta her while Jungwoo and Jisung watched them, filming it as well. They head to dinner afterwards which in Y/n's opinions, is amazing.