- MiniCat - SMUT -

UPDATE! FINALLY.

-

Tyler's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Mini, he got wasted last night and crept to my room to sleep with me. He refused to sleep unless it was with me, so I obliged. We've been dating for a year, since yesterday. Which, was why he was drunk in the first place. I leaned down and kissed his face down to his neck to wake him. His eyes fluttered open as he smiled at me.

"Hungry?" I asked. "Kind of. Could you get me some food? And some medicine for the headache.." I nodded and got up out of bed, fixing him up some breakfast with a glass of milk, and the medicine he asked for. I brought it to him, and set it on his lap when he sat up. He ate, then kissed my cheek. "Thanks Ty Ty." He said. "No problem."

He set aside his tray and fixed himself in my lap, kissing down my neck. "What are you doing, nerd?" I asked him. He didn't reply, only stripped my shirt and kissed down my chest. I laughed and rolled over, pinning him to the bed. "I'll ask again, what are you doing?" I said sternly.

"Getting my rocks off." He replied, with a smirk. I smirked in response and kissed him down his neck, removing his shirt and kissing down his chest.

I pinned his hands above his head, and pulled down his pants. Letting go of his hands, I trailed my kisses to his member. I licked the tip, receiving a sharp gasp. I took in all of him, and bobbed my head up and down until he almost climaxed, then pulled away.

I licked my fingers and entered them inside him, he moaned softly in response. I fingered him until he seemed stretched out enough, and pulled my own pants down.

I pulled Mini up by his hair and over to my member, "Suck." I commanded. He did as I said. "Good boy." I told him. He hummed to respond. Bobbing his head up and down the same way I did to him, I groaned quietly.

When I was about to cum, I pushed him off and onto his stomach, pulling his ass in the air. I gripped him by the hips and slowly entered him.

"Aah~!" Mini grips the sheets and squeals. He felt so good~

Mini's POV

I already felt myself edging closer to climax, I knew Tyler wouldn't stop until he finished, though. I moaned into the sheets, gripping harder as I came.

"What a naughty boy. Too bad I'm not done with you yet." Tyler chuckled, he thrusted quicker and faster, proceeding deeper inside me.

He moaned loudly one last time, and came inside me. He pulled out and laid next to me, I collapsed beside him, cuddling into him.

We fell back asleep.

BONUS:

*the door slams open as they lay next to each other*

???: "Tyler, I stopped by to get you groc- AGHHHHHH!"

Tyler: "MOM WHAT THE HELL I DIDN'T LET YOU IN- Oh by the way, I'm gay."