Ceaser

Ceaser x daughter! Reader

Ceaser watched in pained anger as they locked up his family and colony for the night after the hard day of building the bridge for the colonel. As he was shoved in his own cage, he caught something in the corner of his eye and looked to the window. There was a young woman standing by the window, peeking out and looking on at them worriedly. Her odd multicolored eyes stared at him with pain and sorrow in them and for some reason he couldn't look away. Her one green eye looked so similar to his own, but it was her other (eye color) eye that was familiar to him, like he had seen the color before.

His mind felt muddled as he recalled seeing a pair of beautiful (eye color) eyes years ago before the war began. She as a lovely human who took care of him and the apes, even helped them escape the habitat. Ceaser took her with them and loved her like an ape. But then she died of the virus, though she had told him she wasn't angry with him or the apes, she knew it would happen and she was ready to go. Months later he found her missing, leaving a single letter saying she loved him and would see him again one way or another. The young woman was gone by the time he turned back to the window, replaced by the colonel, who was glaring at him. He gave him a glare in return before setting down for the night.

You were so upset to see the apes locked away but because you were locked up top, you couldn't help them. Not with the colonel always keeping an eye on you. He knew who you were; the bastard read the letter that was meant for your father. He knew who it was, knowing who Ceaser was. He kept the letter and threatened to hurt him if you disobeyed. But you couldn't be swayed; you wanted to talk to your father, you wanted to know him, his family, his life before this mess happened.

That night while the colonel slept, you had taken his keys and left the base, walking quietly through the compound and to the cage. The soldiers laughed heartily as they enjoyed their warm meals, completely missing the female as she walked past quickly. When she reached the cage, she gripped her letter tight in her hand and knelt by the sleeping ape. When she knelt, Ceaser heard and slowly lifted his head. He was about to snarl when he saw her and sat up, leaning in the bars.

"Who are you?" He asks, causing you to blink in surprise.

"So you can talk..." You say to yourself.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"...I... I'm not sure... my mother said I needed to find you. I had to come and talk to you."

"Why?" He asks.

"...I don't know...I guess I just needed to see you for myself, to know who you are. My mother always talked about you." You say.

"Your mother?" He asks, his eyes narrowing in suspicion, then eyed the small necklace around your neck and his eyes widened in remembrance. You were about to speak again when they heard a soldier too close.

"I gotta go, here..." You say giving him a key and the letter before smiling at him and running away.

"Wait!" He calls quietly but you were already gone.

He sighs, looking down at the letter and then the key, eyes widening in shock when he realized it was to the cages. Clever girl.

The next thing everyone knew was waking to find most of the apes gone and others gearing up with their weapons and shooting the soldiers. Ceaser had set an explosive device by the tank and managed to get to the compound where the colonel was. He needed to find you before the place blew. He managed to find you chained by your ankles in a room with welts on your face and body. He quickly unlocked the chains and all but carried you out the door. The last thing you heard before passing out from the pain was his voice.

"Hold on child." He whispers as your vision went dark.

When you woke next, you felt your body being jostled slightly by a horse beneath you. An arm was around you holding you right against s large body. Your blurry vision fluttered up to the face of Ceaser and you hummed.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"What happened?" You asks.

"You freed us." He replies with a small smile.

You sighed in relief and sagged against him, eyeing all the apes that gathered around them, walking or riding on horses beside you.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"Somewhere humans can never find us again. Somewhere we can be safe." He replies.

"...why did you take me with you? I'm a human after all."

"Your most like is then you think (Y/n)." He smiles.

You blinked as he looks at the letter with a smile before continuing to travel. He had a daughter with a woman he once loved, his family has been lost but he gained a new one.