Him

I woke up softly looking around tiredly.I got out of bed and put my uniform on.I was new to this school and couldn't be late.I did a bit of makeup like eyes but nothing big.After I looked at the time 7:15 I was still on time but I decided to go early just to figure out where my classes were exactly.I brushed and washed my face before I did my makeup.After everything was done.I looked in the mirror happy with how I looked.

I looked in the mirror happy with how I looked

I heard a knock at my door I grabbed my backpack seeing who it was

I heard a knock at my door I grabbed my backpack seeing who it was.It was my mother at the door she wished me a good day I told her I'll see her soon and I'll try to.I left the house walking to school.Wow I thought thinking of everything I might go through this year.I walked into the school knowing where my classes were cause someone approached me telling me.I headed to the classroom happy and I got in having a seat.When the teacher seen I was knew.
She asked for me to stand in front of the classroom and talk about myself.I did but I just said my name.

Mizuki:Hello everyone I'm mizuki and I hope we could be great friends this year.

I then sat down softly everyone stared at me.I wondered why but couldn't think of way they did.Most of the boys stared at me though.Later after class a girl came up to me slamming her hand on the desk.

??:Listen Chic I run this class you understand?!!!!

Mizuki:Uh who told you that?

??:I did !?

Mizuki:Oh I see figures it's dumb just like you probably.

I grabbed my bag knowing she was a typical bully in this school.I was about to walk out the room when she blocked the door.

??:I can break that smart mouth of yours.!

Mizuki:I will love to see you fucking try.

I pushed her to the side heading to my next class when I sat next to a young guy.I looked at him softly and smiled.I got back to doing my work and he noticed I was new he said hey and I said hey too.The day went perfect it was normal it was after school and I was walking down a hallway when the same girl came up to me pushing me into a random room.I fell on my butt as she grabbed me by the collar trying to punch me when I heard someone say.