The ....

The two ladies kissed and kissed.

Honey Swamp slowly pulled her lips away from Operetta's and said "Peach I ain't tryna be too forward, but I wanna stick my tongue into somein' other than your mouth".

Operetta said, "Mmmm I wish you would my little honey pot."

Honey Swamp put her camera down on a tripod and said "Sweetie I hope it's okay if I film this'

Operetta nodded her head and kissed Honey Swamp again. She then grabbed her hand, and walked deep in the water of the bayou. Operetta took her mask and clothes off, revealing crazy lingerie beneath. Honey Swamp stripped naked and went underwater. Operetta stood there keeping her head above water as Honey Swamp below started undoing Operetta's lingerie.

She got the final zipper undone and started to eat her out underwater. Operetta felt fish swim past her feet while feeling Honey Swamp's tongue enter her at the same time. She felt her tongue go in and out and started moaning loudly. Honey Swamp knew what she was doing, and could do it very well. As her tongue thrust, she got her index and middle finger and started rubbing Operetta's clitoris. Operetta has never known this kind of pleasure. The mixture of the thrill, the fingers, the tongue, the danger, and of Honey Swamp herself, was too much for her. She came harder than she ever has. As she orgasmed she released a loud beautiful shriek which made all the birds fly out of the nearby trees. Honey Swamp came back up, her face wet with water, and other things and said, "Oh honey, your pussy is sweeter than momma's apple pie". Operetta was still hot and said, "OOoohhh peach we aint get no pussy eaters like that up there in New Salem".

Operetta said "Now honey it's my turn to do you", and started to move her head. Honey Swamp stopped her and said "Next time suga'", and kissed her deeply.

Back at Monster High, Operetta still fantasizes about Honey Swamp and talks to her any chance she gets. Operetta still masturbates with the video of them that Honey Swamp gave to her.

Operetta bought her plane ticket to go back down there during Winter Break, and is looking forward to it.