Chapter:1

Kristine's P.O.V

"So Kristy truth or dare?"Lara asked"Um i guess  dare." i said Ooooooooohhhhhhhh went all the girls "I dare you to cum to Adian's party tonight." Lara said with a smirk. Oh shit what have i got myself into shit man Adian's party He is a jock and i am a nerd This shit is getting serious . "So yu doing the dare ?" Lara asked, "Fine i will do it." i snapped. "Okay then you might want to get ready so the game is finished for now Bbye Kristy." With that Lara, Cierra,Teil and Aura left leaving me and ash alone.

" Why did you take dare Kris.? asked ash a little too calmly for the situation which scared me. I couldn't take truth, you know how Lara is she would have asked me to tell my secret and you know i can not tell my secret, i said. "Alright then as you wish since we are going for a party let us get ready" said ash in a british accent i burst out laughing at this and so did she.

2 hours later

We both were finally ready , i was wearing a tight fit black dress, black heels, and my hair was loose i looked okay okay but  ash she looked amazing she wore a red  knee length dress, with purple heels did smoky red& purple make up, her hair was in  high ponytail which looked really really good .

"Kristy your eye colour change it to deep blue please" my eye colour changes with my moods because of the medicine i take. "Done ash let us go now " i said picking up my purse and car keys.