Lovers Quarrel

Purple Yam Cookie was swiftly thrown onto the ground. His face was beaten and bloody.

"Dark Choco! Stop!" Milk Cookie kept dragging Dark away from Yam who was already on the ground unable to gain the energy to rise again.

With a punch, Milk Cookie was quickly brought down to his knees. He held his cheek as he looked up in shock. His usually joyous face was filled with anguish as both Purple Yam Cookie and Dark Choco paused what they were doing.

It hadn't meant to turn out this way. It was never meant to be like this.

Milk Cookie dragged himself up and grabbing his staff. He walked straight past Dark Choco and helped Purple Yam to his feet.

"Your face..." Purple Yam Cookie had never shown such raw emotion. He grabbed a hold he Milk's face looking at the damage that had been inflicted.

"It's-" Milk cookie was quickly interrupted by Purple Yam.

"YOU!" He growled as he pushed Milk Cookie behind him. Purple Yam stormed up to Dark Choco, turning him to see his face. That's when he stopped.

Dark Choco cookie was crying.

He was full-on sobbing. His breathing was hitched as he buried his head into his arms, falling to his knees. It was never meant to be like this. Milk Cookie was never supposed to be hurt.

Purple Yam Cookie backed up a little. He didn't know what to say. He has never seen anyone so disheveled. Dark Choco cookie drug himself up off the dirt. He gave one last wave goodbye to the pair before he sprinted off into the darkness.

"Dark Choco! PLEASE WAIT!" Milk Cookie cried out as he chased after him, grabbing him by the shoulder and pulling him into a sloppy kiss. Purple Yam Cookie quickly turned around. He was aroused but didn't want to show it.

"I love you! Don't go! Don't leave me again. Please, please, don't go. Don't." Milk Cookie wailed as he held onto Dark Choco.

"Fucking gross." Purple Yam Cookie called out with no merit behind his words. "I'm going to bed!" He grumbled as he climbed into his tent.