Fix Me Up - Mikey × Robotic! Reader

Requested by; Starshine-Books

I know you requested this in June, I would just like to apologize for getting to this so late!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Y/n's POV

I numbly wandered out of the alleyway. I mean, I can't feel much of anything so I guess I've always been numb? Well, not always...

I was once human. My crazy scientist of a father made me into a robot-cyborg thing. At first, I couldn't remember anything. My father told me my name was a number, 230 to be exact.

Over the next month or two I slowly started remembering things: like my name, the places I had been, friends, my birthday, and who my father truly was.

"Y/n!" A deep gravely voice shouted behind me. I paused and looked around the street. I spotted a fire escape back into the alley.

I used my hyper-speed and my increased strength to lunge for the fire escape. I grabbed onto the edge easily and hoised myself up.

"Y/n, stop damnit!" I paused to look over my shoulder at him.

That was a mistake.

A gunshot sounded, and I screamed in fear. The force of the gunshot against the center of my upper back sent me stumbling forward.

In terror, I sped up the stairs of the fire escape to the roof. Warning signs filled my vision.

WARNING! RECHARGE IS NEEDED OR SYSTEM WILL SHUT DOWN!

WARNING! INJURED SYSTEM! REQUESTING REPAIR IMMEDIATELY!

WARNING! UNKNOWN AREA!

To my surprise, one of the few things I still had from my human times was crying. I fell to my knees as I wept.

"No.." I murmured, my voice breaking up like a static broadcast.

CHANGED DATA! SYSTEM IS NO LONGER CALLED 230 BY ORIGINAL FACILITY!

WARNING! RESET HOME LOCATION TO REQUEST REPAIR!

I cried for a while longer, the illusion of my smooth, human skin breaking up and showing silver metal plates in some places.

"Whoa!"

I didn't dare to look up as I heard another voice. I heard movement to the left of me.

"Hey, dudette, what happened to you?" The person asked. I looked to them only to find that this being wasn't human, but some kind of mutant-like terrapin.

My mechanical, glowing e/c eyes scanned the being.

Type: Mutated Red-Eared Slider Turtle

Cause of Mutation: Mutagen

Physical features: baby blue eyes, textured green skin, freckles, three toes and three fingers

Extra: Nunchucks – suspected ninja

I castiously murmured, "W-Who are y-Ou?"

"Uhh... my name is Michelangelo Hamato, dudette..."

UPDATED DATA: ENTITY NAMED "MICHELANGELO HAMATO"

.   .   .

That was a while ago.

After meeting Mikey and his initial excitement about me being a robot/cyborg thing, I explained to him what happened and he offered to help me.

To make things easier, Mikey called me a cyborg. His reason? "Well, you still have your human brain or memories or whatever, so that's human. The rest of you is a robot, so bam! Cyborg!" -Mikey Hamato, 2019

Mikey had guided me to an empty little abandoned subway station that was connected to the sewer.

Mikey asked if he could attempt to help fix me up, and I accepted. Though, he isn't the smartest or most educated about robotics or electronics.

Since my skin illusion wasn't fixed yet by Mikey, I wasn't going to leave my little place. Besides, Mikey came by every chance he got to try and help.

One day though, I met his brothers in the weirdest way.

"Y/n, I'm here dudette!" Mikey shouted as he walked into my small 'home'.

I tackled him to the ground and shushed him, whispering, "Three entities followed you here, did you invite them?"

Mikey looked a tad offended. Then, he looked over towards the entrance.

"You guys really don't trust me on my own, huh?"

Three turtles similar to Mikey came into view. One with a blue mask, one with a red mask, and one with a purple mask.

"Not really..." The one with the red mask said.

Then they started chattering back and forth. I let my eyes scan their DNA as I sat their quietly, my skin illusion occasionally glitching out.

They were all Red-Eared Slider Turtles, just like Mikey. They looked pretty identical; their eyes, heights, and skin tones were varying though.

I hummed, "H-Hello, I'm Harper." Oh, right, Mikey was working on my speech box. He found out the wires got messed up when I was shot.

The three new turtles jumped, now completely aware of my existence.

"WHO- WHAT THE HELL!"

.   .   .

I giggled softly at the memory.

After meeting Mikey's brothers, Donnie tried to help me. Mikey refused, insisting that Donnie teach him how and then he can try to fix me himself.

I smiled fondly at that memory and looked up at the TV screen, which was playing an episode of Space Heroes.

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM OLD FACILITY: DON'T TRY HIDING 230, I'LL FIND YOU AND DISASSEMBLE YOU. THEN I'LL HUNT DOWN WHOEVER FIXED YOU AND KILL THEM.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I know it's been forever! I missed you guys :)

Hope this isn't bad! If you guys ask I might continue this.

Happy Thanksgiving to whoever celebrates it!

ɧศг℘εг 🥀

866 Words