I'm sorry

Donnie stormed into his room. "DUMB BROTHERS! They ruin EVERYTHING!!!" Donnie said with rage. "How am I supposed to face April after THAT FIASCO?!" He whined.

"Oh I need to stop acting so ridiculous. I mean it's not like she hates me or anything... right?" He sat on his bed with a slouch.

"Oh who am I kidding she probably never wants to see me ever again!" He flopped down on his bed and shut his eyes tightly to prevent any tears that dared try to come out.

Donnie felt something under his pillow and soon realized it was his journal. "Haha, I should have known. They didn't even put the journal in the right spot." Donnie wiped the trail of tears as he looked at his journal.

"Huff... well, I hate to admit it but... I'm actually somewhat impressed that they made it past the first page. Guess that's what I get for underestimating my brothers." Donnie sarcastically said to himself.

"Hmm... I could invent some kind of amnesia ray. So that April can forget just how much she hates me." Donnie thought.

"Ugh, that's absurd! Knowing my luck I'll end up making her forget who she is altogether. Ahh! Maybe I should just move to Florida and just start a new identity there." Donnie said sarcastically with a pout.

*Knock knock*

Donnie jumped at the sound. "Ahh!... Ugh, Just leave me ALONE! Haven't you guys ruined ENOUGH?!" Donnie angrily shouted.

"It's me, April. Can I please come in?" April asked softly.

"A-April?! *cough cough* Donnie cleared his throat. "I-I mean... What are you doing here?" Donnie asked in a now more calm tone.

"Well, I'm not really sure if now's the best time but... I wanted to clear some things up." April walked in.

"Look if this is about the k-k-kiss I think Leo used his sword to make me fall and uh... well, you know the rest." Donnie said with embarrassment.

"Yeah, I kinda figured after all the yelling earlier." April tried to lighten up the mood.

"I'm sorry." Donnie looked at the ground with shame.

"Huh?! Why are you sorry?" April sat next to Don.

"Because, your my best friend and I ruined everything by falling in love with you." Donnie kept his eyes glued to the ground.

"Well if by 'ruined' you mean our relationship is at the next level now. Then, I guess it is." April gave him a warm smile.

"Exactly... Wait WHAT?!" Donnie looked up in surprise.

"I'll admit, I was a little afraid to tell you how I felt too." April blushed as she held one of Donnie's hands.

"A-Ar-are you saying, what I think your saying?" Donnie looked at her hopefully.

"Donatello Hamato, will you be my boyfriend?" April asked with sincerity.

Donnie couldn't believe it. After all this time, the love of his life liked him back. He was so shocked that he could only think of one thing to make sure that this was real. So he slapped himself in the face.

April's eyes widened in fear as she let go of his hand. "Uh... did I do something wrong?" April worried.

"Oh my gosh, this really is happening." Donnie quietly said to himself as he felt the sting on his face. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!!! This really is happening! I-I w-well, of course I WILL!" Donnie jumped for joy as he held April tightly.

"Phew, you had me worried there for a minute." April hugged back.

"Haha, sorry it's just... I had a few dreams like this before." Donnie quietly said as he let go of the hug and looked away with embarrassment.

"Aww, that's so adorable." Mikey said in delight.

"I knew everything would work out in the end." Raph proudly said.

"Ahhh! How long were you guys standing there?!" Donnie flusteredly asked his brothers.

"Long enough to know that you two love birds are finally together." Leo teased.

"That's it! You guys are SO DONE FOR!" Donnie threatened.

His two younger brothers ran behind Raph who was frozen in fear.

"Donnie wait! Go a little easy on them. I mean in a weird way, if it wasn't for them we might not have been together right now." April explained.

"Yeah, what she said." Leo said now feeling more confident.

"See, there's no need to be mad at us." Mikey stayed behind Raph just in case Donnie blew up again.

"You should listen to the lady." Raph strongly suggested.

"Besides, I know a better way to make sure they stop meddling in our business." April said with a smirk.

"Say what now?" Raph asked in fear.

Later at the beach:

The boys ended up as April and Donnie's butlers for 24 hours.

"Ugh! All right! We learned are lessened now ok." Leo dreadfully said.

"We already said we were sorry. Can we stop now?" Mikey begged with puppy dog eyes.

"We promise we won't ever... do it again." Raph tiredly pleaded.

"Mmm, I don't know. What do you think April?" Donnie asked.

"I think, just one more round of lemonade will do it." April raised her empty glass.

"You heard the lady." Donnie demanded.

"Uh." All of Donnie's brothers walked off.

"Now this is what I call a date. But next time, hows about we leave my brothers out of it?" Donnie flatly asked.

"Hehe, sure thing Don." April giggled as she wrapped her arms around him and...

Donnie's brothers were coming back with the lemonade.

"Note to self, never tick off April." Raph mumbled.

"I'd still say that a, ticked off Donnie can still be scarier. Remember what happened when we ran out of milk?" Mikey shivered at the memory.

"Bros wait!" Leo blocked their path.

"What is it-" Raph tried to ask.

"Shh! Look." Leo pointed.

When Raph and Mikey looked up they saw the new couple kissing.

"Awe, my little brother is all grown up." Raph said with proud tears.

"Now this is a moment to remember." Mikey took a picture on his phone. "So how long do you think we'll have to wait for their wedding bells to ring?!" Mikey asked with excitement.

"I'm not sure... but for now, I think this is the part where we 'stop meddling' and give them some privacy." Leo whispered to his brothers.

"Hehe." Donnie's brothers snickered as they walked away.

The End.