Chapter V

Terra POV.

Ugh I went to check up on Andreus while he was at the hospital, one last time. It wasn't like I was worried about him or anything.. I was just checking that's all. But he wasn't in his room, maybe he had been released earlier than I thought. As I was on my way back I hear a husky voice,

"Did you come here for me?" Andreus teased. I scoffed. "Of course not!"

"I only came to see you suffer but you weren't there so I chose to leave" I turn around to face him. "Yeah right.." He smirks. I grunt and walk away. He follows with. "Why are you following?" I ask in an angered tone. He scoffs, "why wouldn't I follow we go to the same school, idiot" I scoff at him. "I-i missed y-you" I stutter silently. "What, did you say something?" Andreus asks. I look at him with wide eyes, "Nothing! I said NOTHING!!!" Andreus just looked at me with a confused expression. and contined walking. UGH! What was I thinking trying to be nice, well whatever I'll just act like that didn't happen.

We get to the shool a while later and I see Patrick looking at me petrified and then her phone. And then looked dead inside. The buss appears and we all get inside of it, I try to sit next to my friend Patrick but she already had someone sitting next to her. There was only one seat left that was with Andreus. And I could not belive that I had to sit next to that idiot! But, I guess I have no choice. As I walk over to Andreus, Sara out of nowhere appears and sits next to him. "Here you can have my seat." Sara teased. I grunt and then walks over to what used to be Sara's seat. God Richard the pedophile, I rolled my eyes and sat next to my sexaul assualt convit teacher.

I notice from the corner of my eye Andreus and Sara flirting, I become pissed, but why? Well whatever, I try to ignore them from the best that I can and fall asleep.

We get to the camp and get out of the buss.
We do normal camp stuff that's fun like going into the woods, grilling some meat and the best of all visiting the sea! I ofcourse wore a modest swimming suit to cover my ugly yet so curvy body while Sara B!tchus was wearing a skimpy pink bikini. I lacked the energy to even be pissed over what she wears anymore. I look around to find my best friend Patrick but she was nowhere. "To bad." I thought just as a bumped into a tall figure. "Ugh! Andreus?!" I yelp. He clearly checks out my body with a smirk on his face. "God, why are you such a perv!?" I ask sternly. "Well when someone as hot as you is infront of me I've end up with no choice but to stare." He smirks. I didn't know if I should be flustered or angry so I chose both.

"I- eh- uh, s-shut up your such a perv!" I yell as I storm of with flustered cheeks. "I hate him!" I thought while trying to cool myself down.

It was the end of the day and the stars where absolutely beautiful. I snuck out of my room to be able to truly see the beauty of the stars. "Hey." I suddenly hear a male voice say. "Ahhhh!"  I scream out of shock. "Take it easy or do you want the teachers to know that we snuck out?" I grunt and then go back to looking at the beautiful stars. "Why'd you come?" I ask. "I knew you'd come here... must've been since we're mates."

Patrick thought she was gonna gag after hearing.

"So you came for me?" I asked really wanting to know but he didn't answer. I looked at him then looked back at stars. "Well I guess it wasn't that bad that you came... you know cause.. being outside alone would be s-scary!" I jumble up my words at the end. "I didn't ask but ok." "Ugh!" I grunt after hearing that. "I thought you had become nicer but I was wrong!" I say to him looking him dead in the eyes. But as I was staring I noticed how beautiful his face really was.. all his features looked amazing under the star light. Andreus started to lean in closer and I knew what he was gonna do.. but didn't push away...