Big Bro

I make another chapter since I got a lot of positive comments and votes more than I thought.

___________________________________

We all know that Ryoma have a big brother name's Ryoga but what if he has another big brother that he really love and admire more than Ryoga or any of his family ( kinda brocon ( brother complex) )
____________________________________

"Mada mada dane Momo-sempai"

"gah!!! I lost again,I told you to hold back my leg is still healing"

"It's your own fault for act recklessly when we play baseball yesterday" he say while drinking grape flavour ponta.

"then ochibi-can do you want to play with fuji.Last time you guys didn't manage to finish it right because it's raining"

"I don't mind that,momo-sempai is too weak to play against anyway"

"oi korraaa Echizen nan datto!!! (what did you say )

"then,I call him.Oiii!!!Fuji do you want to play with ochibi-can"

"Sure"

__________________________________

while our favourite regular is playing with each other there were an unexpected guest just arrive in front of seishun gakuen gate school

"so this is ryo-chan's school, It's been awhile since the last time I saw him I hope he didn't mind I suddenly visit him.....now where is the tennis courts??"

______________________________________

"5-7 games,fuji shunsuke win."

"Waaaa..sugoi na fuji,that such an intense battle"

"That's right kikumaru-sempai,such a shame echizen you didn't manage to win"

"Shut up momo-sempai,at least I score more point than you while you're against fuji-sempai yesterday"

"Kono yaro..."

"Relax momo, I'm sure echizen just kidding"

"But oishi-sempai...."

While they were bickering,suddenly they heard someone clapping from outside of the court

"Sugoi...I never see someone actually manage to win against ryo-chan before... Japanese team really have a bunch of interesting player"

Outside of the court,there stood a 175 cm young man with a jet black hair along with a familiar golden cat like eyes while carrying a baggage

( The picture above is the closest picture that I could find when I imagine my OC but a little more mature)

The mysterious man quickly got everyone attention. Everyone curious about this man identity but most importantly did this man just call their freshman regular 'RYO-CHAN' really???even his own family didn't call him that.

"Ermm, I'm sorry but who are you"

"Oh..I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself"

"My name is ech..

"NII-SAMA,what are you doing here I thought you're going to arrive next week"ryoma say with a shocked face

< Nii-Sama > did they really heard that word from their stubborn freshman.

"Well I couldn't wait to meet you and the other so as a surprise I come earlier...and to all of you my name is Echizen Ryuichi,ryo-chan older brother...nice to meet you"