Getting ready for the concert

Delany woke up and went downstairs to get something to eat when she realized what day it was... she was going to a one direction concert with her best friend Amanda. she heard that the boys were picking random fans to meet them and spend a day with them. she was so exited she ran upstairs without even eating and got dressed even though the concert was still not until 7 hours. it was 6:00 right now and she could not help but fangirl over the posters in her room of Niall horan. she was dressed in a short black dress with a picture that says future mrs. horan on it with a photoshopped picture of her and niall that she created herself. she also wore black leggings and black 6" heals with sparkles on them and they were open toed. she walked downstairs just as her best friend Amanda knocked on the door.she opened the door to see Amanda with a zayn Malik shirt and blue jeans with a pair of grey converse. It was now 11:00 so they decided to watch tv, as they were flipping from channel to channel they saw a interview that the boys were doing right before the concert and they decided to watch that. Delany and Amanda had put there names into a drawing to see if they were to be picked out of all of the fans to have a day with the boys that all girls would dream of. As soon as they announced the winers the girls screamed "

We are going to meet one direction today after the concert!" Delany screamed. "

i know I am so exited to meet zayn!" Amanda yelled "

and I am going to meet THE niall
horan!" "

Yes!!!!" They both screamed.