Chapter 1

〰Narrative〰
Tonight's main event will be a surprise from the following rival superstars Cody Rhodes (Stardust), Seth Rollins (The Sellout), Dean Ambrose (The Lunatic), Roman Reigns (The Black Sheep), CM Punk (The Best In The World), John Cena (Superman). In the same tonight.
Jerry The King Lawler Spoke In His Mic As Monday Night RAW Continued...

〰Backstage with Seth Rollins and Stephanie 〰

Seth: I don't care Steph. No Dean, Roman, Iyana, Chanel, Rebecca, None of them. Do you understand me?

Stephanie: But dad their family.

Seth: Not anymore, the authority is our family now. I have a match I will be back. Stay in this locker room.

Stephanie: Yes sir.

Stephanie POV❗️
I say as he leaves. It wasn't always like this but one my dad just changed, and turned his back on family, and made me do the same thing.
See, all those names he told to stay away from are his brothers and nieces, but he no longer cares.
Let me take you back a few months and show you how we were before and then on that day so's stick with me.

〰9 months ago〰

Stephanie: Come on dad, you know uncle hates when people are late to dinner.

I say begging to put his foot on the gas a little harder than he was.

Seth:Safety first, Crazy Girl
He spoke back joking.

Stephanie:God, you drive like grandma. No. Grandma drives faster.

I say seriously, but still laughs.

Seth:Hey Hey Hey, we're just a few miles away.

Saying what he said thirty minutes ago.

Stephanie:I knew I should have drove.
I say sighing big.

Seth:Fine. There you go. Give it a shot.
He said pulling over, getting himself out, then me, hands me the keys, and we switched spots and I drove.

Stephanie:Thank God

I say speeding off.

Seth:Hey Slow Down, Shaft!

He said grabbing his seat belt.

Stephanie:We are here.

Was that so painful.

Seth:Actually it was, give me back me keys lady.

He said snatching his keys as I laughed.

Stephanie:Oh really, your so over dramatic.

I say looking at him knock on Uncle Deans door.

Seth:Naw your driving is Over dramatic.

He says looking back at me.

Stephanie:Cry Baby.

I say smiling at him.

Seth:I hope that's not how you drive your car.

He said sounding serious.

Stephanie:Drop It Dad.

I say trying not to break into an argument.

Seth:Don't Tell Me To Drop It
Stephanie Denise!

He said with a tone in his voice, but stopped when we were let in by my cousin Iyana.

〰Later At Dinner〰

Iyana POV❗️

We were having a good night until uncle Roman And Daddy started arguing again, that's all they seemed to do lately. From work to home. Same thing. You could tell uncle Seth was tired of it. Well could tell once we seen him nudge Stephanie and they left.