Deliciously Trapped

Beads of sweat were already starting to pool on Taron's forehead, the position he was in stretching his muscles and the fact that he couldn't move was slowly sinking in. That feeling of helplessness came slowly, built up from both tugging at his restraints and the absolutely delicious sight in front of him.

The restraints included having his arms cuffed behind his back in a pair of heavy leather cuffs, attached via a heavy duty chain to a winch which could be lowered and raised. Around his neck was a collar, equally heavy and studded in metal. A tag with the word Slut on it hung from the collar and rested proudly on his sternum. But the icing on the cake was the spreader bar keeping his legs apart, his thighs splayed and his large ass on display due to the high heels he was struggling to stay up in. It didn't help that his hands were cuffed in such a way that he had to lean forward slightly. He felt so off balance. He was so vulnerable, so open for him.

Him being Richard Madden, who smiled coyly at the beautiful sight of Taron beginning to slip into that place. He knew what his boyfriend needed, knew exactly what he needed from him. So there Madden was, gorgeous in black boxer shorts and nothing else, pretending to pick idly over what he was going to use on Taron first. He already knew what he wanted to do to him.

Picking up a small plug and some lube, he made his way over to Taron, that lovely smile engulfing his features with the pretty eye crinkles he's known for. "Before we do anything else, tell me your safewords one more time," he stated firmly, making full eye contact with his sub.

"Red for stop, yellow for lighter or slower, green for go," repeated Taron, looking into those intensely blue eyes of his Dom, so entranced with them that he doesn't break eye contact while repeating this.

"Good. Where are we right now?" asked Richard, the slightly stern tone with which he asks due to him taking this part seriously. He knows that Taron would want him to just get on with it, but this is vital. He makes Taron go through this before he starts the process of unmaking him. Once before the restraints go on, once before he begins applying pain and pleasure in whatever variation he pleases. This part allows him to slip into the space where he can do this, be this for Taron, and himself.

"Green," stated Taron, anticipation clear on his face, happy to move ahead with things. At his word Richard reached out for him, grabbing his face and pulling him close. Richard then bit down on his lips, making him groan into the feel as Richard pulled at his bottom lip with his teeth. "Good boy," he whispered, letting go and moving behind Taron, keeping one hand on him as he went. Removing his hand was like removing an anchor momentarily, but Richard was quick as he squirted some lube onto the plug and then Taron felt it. He could feel the cold metal and lube breaching him. "Deep breath" instructed Richard. Taron tried to obey and he sucked in a breath, gritting his teeth as he breathed out and the thing made its way past the ring of muscle before sliding in easily, stopping at the base.

"You took it so well. Your training seems to be working," muttered Richard in his ear, giving him that sense of connection he deeply needs for this, to let go.

Taron likes to surrender, to allow Richard everything. To not make choices of his own except to accept whatever is done to him by the one he trusts the most.

Richard ran his nails over Taron's body, scratching as he kissed and nipped gently from his neck down. Down to the small of Taron's back, to the round bum that he was known for. Richard ran his teeth over his beautiful ass once before sinking them into the flesh, biting down with enough force that Taron yelped. He bit again, nipping and then meanly pressing a finger into the mark his teeth left. "Awww.... Richard," moaned Taron, keening into the feel, wanting the touch.

"Enjoying that a little too much," muttered Richard, standing back up, pressing a firm hand to the middle of Taron's back. "You're so pathetic, the way that you beg for it." Being put down really did it for Taron. He loved being humiliated and called names.