Prologue

I felt his breathing on my neck. In a way, it was soothing, yet sent chills crawling down my spine. I felt weak in my legs as he began to speak.

"I promise you, it won't hurt... I, won't hurt you." He spoke softly, looking deep into my eyes with the most sincere look. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever set my eyes on.. Do you trust me?"

I swallowed my inner fears, adding a nod to my answer.

"Yes, I trust you." I spoke softly.

A small smile transformed onto his lips, causing his most handsome features to stand out.

As he slowly leaned into my neck, a toothy smile plastered on his mouth, showing his perfectly aligned teeth, along with his impeccably sharp canines. He softly brushed away the hair that was in the way of her neck.

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips kiss the crook of my neck softly, leaving a trail of soft kisses.

"I love you, my Liliana.." he said right before I felt a sharp pain in my neck. 

My grip was now tightening on his shoulder, but soon began to loosen as I felt weaker, and weaker.

Soon.. My vision grew dark.

~~~~~~~~~

Keep in mind guys, we're not taking the story off from here. This was just a prologue type thing. Hope some of you enjoyed though!