Chapter 15 - The Crash...

I decided to take a drive to clear my head after an...eventful evening. I climb into my Challenger amd started to drive. Niall went home after I stormed off. I hope he got home safely. I grabbed my cell and looked at it. No texts. I was wrrying about Niall making it safely so much that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. All of a sudden a car came out of no where and hit the drivers side of my Challenger. Knocking me unconscious.

Amanda's POV

"Niall. Niall. Niall." I said repetitively into the phone though my tears.
"Amanda is everything okay? Where's Jamie?" He asked. I started to cry.

"There's been a terrible accident." I cried into the phone.
"W-where is J-Jamie?" He asked.

"Her car was totaled. Jamie's in the ICU." I started to shake.

"They don't know if she's going to be okay." I said trying to stay calm.
"Amanda, I'm coming to pick you up. Are they letting amyone see her yet?" He asked.

"She in surgery. She had a lot of glass in her arm and leg." I said nervously.
"Okay. I'm coming to get you." He said. He hung up. I waited outside our apartment foe him. He came ad I got into his car.

"Jamie's going to be okay... Right?" I asked.

"I hope so." He said. He's sacred. I can tell.

Niall's POV

Jamie's is going to be okay. She has to be okay. I have to stay stromg for Amanda. She was fallimg apart. Jamie better be okay.

"Jamie loves you." Amanda whispered.

"I know. I love her to." I told Amanda.

"No she LOVES you. She wants to marey you one day." Amanda said a little louder.

"I will marry her one day." I promised Amanda. She started to cry. We got to the hospital and Amanda ran in.

"Hello, my name is Amanda Patten. I am Jamie Carlson's friend. Is she okay?" She asked.

"She's out of surgery but only immediate family." The nurse said.

"Her boyfriend and I are her only family. Please." Amanda said. The nurse nodded and Amanda and I followed her to Jamie's room. She was there. Red and swellen. Amanda ran beside her grabbed her hand.

"Be okay. Please be okay." She begged. She won't let go. I kissed Jamie's cold cheek. This all started with the girl in the front row of our comcert. The girl with the crazied best friend. With the girl in the guitar store.