Stranded

-Calix- 

"Oh my gosh, what are we going to do? My parents are going to kill me!" I exclaimed. 

"Shut up you idiot, they won't be able to if we don't find a way to get out of here!" huh? did she want them to kill me?

"Don't call me an idiot, if I remember clearly it was your idiotic plan in the first place that brought us here! And we're probably going to die!"

"Shut up Calix, having a panic attack will do us no good now! Just row the damn boat until you see some form of land." Kim growls at me as she continue to row, I decided that I should cut down on my theatrics, now wouldn't be a good time to aggravate her after all we were alone at sea and she could make sure that I 'accidentally' fall out of the boat and drown. 

I started rowing again but the boat just seem to be going in circles. "Callie what the hell are you doing you're rowing the wrong way!" 

"Umm oops!" i whispered sheepishly.

"Remind me never to get stranded anywhere with you ever again."

"So you intend on getting stranded in the near future good to know, just make sure i'm not around for another one of your hairball schemes. This night did not go the way I wanted I did not get to meet Alex Pettyfer! I did not get to go on a yacht instead I got stranded at sea and no one knows where we are!" Thud!

"Uum what was that?!" I asked looking around it sounded like we hit something, please don't be a shark, please, please don't let it be a shark. I'm to young to die. 

"We hit a rock we're taking on water! This thing is a bout to sink, we have to get off. Jump!" Jump? Did she just say jump as in off the boat? As in jump off the boat into the water. The water that seems bottomless, the water that could be infested with shark and or other types of man eating sea creatures. She wants me to jump into that?!! I don't think so. 

"Callie, come on get off the boat, you big baby!" Oh hell no, a captain always goes down with his ship.

"Callie get your butt up out of this boat now!" Kimmie yelled. 

"NO!"

"Oh my gosh! Callie help!" Kim was swaying back and forth as if she was going to topple overboard.

"Kimmie!" I stood up to grabbed her before she could fall, the next thing I know I'm flying throw the air about to land in to the water. She pushed me!

"Oh my gosh I don't want to die!" I said splashing and hoping it would keep me afloat.

"Uum Calix!" I look to where I hear Kimmie's voice coming from, how can she be so calm we're in a bottomless pit of water with no sign of la- finally locating Kimmie I saw that she was about a foot away from me standing up right, the water just at her knees. Picking myself up I stood looking away from her hard glare. 

"Ha ha ha, well you look at that it's not deep." I sheepishly scratched the back of my head.

"You don't say." She says turning away. Trailing behind her I looked around where we've landed. It looked like a deserted island. Great there better not be any animals that wants to eat sexy men because then I'd become an endangered species. 

"Kimmie," I whined. "My legs are tired where are you going, don't you know not to go wonder of in unnkown territory, we should be building an SOS sign." 

"Callie if I'm going to be making a sign it will not be saying SOS it'll say SOM." 

"SOM?" What the hell did that mean?

"Yeah, Save Only Me." with that she winked and walked further into the dark creepy looking forest. and here I thought we in this together. uh huh If I see some big scary creature in that place I'm begging them to eat her first, with her SOM rubbish. 

It was a few minutes since we've been walking and my feet felt like they were about to fall of any given second. I was looking around for somewhere to sit when I saw a rock, as I was about to take a step in that direction the rock moved. Uuum Rocks don't move. Looking around closely at the area we've stumbled into I notice a few things, one it was dark with low hanging foliage, two there was a swamp a few meters to the right of us. I dn't know a lot about these things but I'm sure that what i thought was a rock was in fact a crocodile.

Ok so where there was one crocodile there was sure to be more. Reaching out to ggrabbed Kim who was in  front of me, she turned to shout at me for grabbing her but I slapped my hand over her mouth. 

"Kimberley shut up." I whispered she knew when I used her full name that I was serious just like she was when she used my full name. 

Slowly turning her in the direction of the crocodile who thank god hadn't moved. I pointed at it. 

"Seriously Callie you want to sit down at a time like-" I slipped my hand back over her mouth.

"You idiot that's a crocodile!" I whisper yell but it was no use the croc had already heard her loud mouth. Her eyes widen when she saw the croc move. We are so going to die. 

Grabbing a hold of Kim's hand I made the universal sign for be quiet." The slowly very slowly we back  away from the swampish area. Not keeping my eyes of the crocodile, who at the moment had risen its body of the ground and was slowly making it way towards us. 

So much for begging them to eat her first. She was shaking so much it's a wonder she could walked. i felt her stiffen in my arms and I looked to where her gazed seemed to be fixated. Coming towards us we two more crocs. Now we're going to die.

Where the hell is Barbie when you need her?