His Cruelty: Encounter Three - A moment ago

Chapter 3

It's been a while! Fear not! Here is the third chapter! I would like to thank all the feedback I had received but lately I've just not been feeling it - writers block maybe? Or perhaps just plain stress. 

Someone actually messaged me saying I'm just trying to replicate TRT's main character Raine, in this story. Well, in fact, very soon I can show you they are similar but she is definitely not like Raine XD. 

Anyway! Please enjoy! Leave a vote and a comment below!

...

 A moment ago, I found out my dad was the Crown Prince. 

A moment ago, we was taken to a place blindfolded. 

A moment ago, we were separated.

A second ago, I was told that I will be a hostage/spy

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? 

“You cannot reject. This is the only way you can repent for you father’s sins.” 

“My dad did nothing wrong! He wanted to be with his mate- Argh!” 

A hand strike my face, I accidentally bite my tongue during the process and now the taste of iron is lingering around my mouth. Growling at the man before me I still don’t know his name - he came and captured us, and somehow he thought this would all be alright. 

“By giving you the title of princess, we can have held hostage by the humans. Or at the very least, he made a proposal that if we are able to give him a noble lady who can please him, he would surely consider allying us instead of hunting us. Fortunately, you’re actually halfblooded. Without a mate, you will make the best candidate” 

A sly chuckle escapes his mouth, “Whilst you’re there, we want you to retrieve-” 

“I’m not doing anything for you!”. 

About to strike my face again, I flinch but he chuckle and grab my face to look at him. 

“Your father and mother is in our hands. Do it our way and they will live with a glorious title of Prince and Princess. Otherwise, you can prepare body bags for all three of you” 

Roughly he lets go of my face, “Whilst you’re there, we want you to retrieve a couple of things. First is to find out what happened to our spies. We sent three of them, two female and a male. They were our top trained spies but we lost contact with them over a year ago; the two females are special - they are mateless, both their mates had died and they obtained a power.” 

“Power?” 

“The power to hide their inner wolf, almost as if they had killed their own wolf. This ability is in a way, to turn themselves like a normal human.” 

In silence I listen to him carefully - I know I cannot reject but the least I need is another strike across my face. 

“The male, was sent as a hostage, he was too a noble. He doesn’t have the same ability as the other two” 

“What is the other thing?” I questioned as he knelt on the floor with one knee with a playful smirk across his face- “You’ll find out” 

After that, I don’t know how many days it had been since I had contact with anyone. They wouldn’t let me see my parents, but my wolf could feel that they are safe and unharmed. I couldn’t mind-link them at all, obviously because they had blocked off all connections. 

Now I’m sitting in a car, moving in a direction I don’t know because of the blindfold across my eyes. All I know is that I’m going to have to do as they say right now. If anything - I need to obtain as much influence as possible if I want to bargain with them, I have no intention to help them to the point where they can bring down the human race. 

“Get out” The breeze rushes in as the door open - I was dragged out and nearly tripping on my two feet I clung onto the so-called bodyguard. 

“We are here to offer you our princess” 

“Looks like a commoner dressed up to me” One of the human’s scoffed in detest - “We’ll see, our Lord will pass the verdict” 

“Where is the contract?” The body guard next to me asked and one of the humans laugh; “Are you stupid? We will decide whether we even want this shitty looking hostage of a princess of not when we get back! If we do, we might consider sending you it. Just maybe” 

“You-!” 

“Now now, pass the girl over” 

Shoved, I land on the floor. I growl and stood back up myself. 

“Well thanks for our time” 

Without a further-a-do, I am taken to another car and quickly the car starts and drove away. 

“She looks like she’ll just waste our time. I mean look at her” 

“Pfft, what do you expect. They probably think we’re going to trust that this thing here is a princess.” 

“Our Lord wouldn’t even look at her twice. How many so-called princess have they offered us anyway?” 

“Thousands.” 

Their conversation is degrading and revolting, I could not bare to listen until I noticed that being a hostage or a spy isn’t so easy. It wasn’t guaranteed that I will meet this man. They just sent me because they knew they needed another woman to offer - judging from the population now, they just wanted to send me to get rid of me and pray that I could get what they want.

However, just as I began to fight myself I feel a sharp pain at the back of my neck. 

“Sleep well, princess.” 

My eyes flutter, my neck is aching even moving my entire body seem to be a hassle. Yet I have to sit up - I’ve arrived. 

“This is a joke” 

Growling I see nothing but pain walls, no sign of decoration, just a large window and even the view is pathetic. I can see nothing but trees. Then it hit me - I was merely just another woman who entered this mansion as a hostage. A commoner. Not a princess the government claimed me to be. If I hadn’t had known I was in fact a half blood I wouldn’t be as angry as I am now. 

I never lived a royal or noble life but if I had knowledge the humans had tons of other woman whom they had received claiming to be princess’s or noble ladies. I would’ve at least gave them a piece of my mind! 

Walking to the bathroom I look at myself reflected in the mirror. Never had I ever seen myself so pale, my lips are dry, there is bags under my eyes, my eyes are bloodshot. 

“No wonder they didn’t think I was a princess, I look like Death itself.” Snorting, I roll my eyes before washing my face and body as soon as I reach to turn the tap on my eyes widen. 

There is only one tap - cold water. 

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” 

Raging I barge out the door but that did nothing but depress me even more - the entire hallway was full of doors, already I know I wasn’t the only one who will have to live like this, I was just the same as them. 

Neglected. 

“What are you doing?! Get back inside!” 

A armed guard ran towards me - “You are not to walk out without permission! Get back in!” Yelling at me with a cold expression I close the door in his face; my chest feel heavy. I fall onto the floor with tears running down my cheeks as I ran my fingers in my hair out of frustration. 

“ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!” 

Please leave a vote and a comment below! Much appriciated!