Trap Door

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"I'd heard Hogwarts' final exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable" I nodded my head agreeing with Hermione, I quickly put my had yo to my scar it's burning way to much that it was last time it's beginning to be unbearable. "Speak for yourself" Ron states but he's quick to notice mine and Harry's discomfort, "All right there Harry, (Y/n)?"

"Our scars. It keeps burning"

"It's happened before."

"Not like this." I state to Hermione

"You should see the nurse." Ron try's for help us but I'm not sure what Madam Pomfrey can do for us.

"I think it's a warning"

"It means dangers coming" I looked at Harry after finishing his sentence and we both look worried. We walk out of the castle and stop to look at Hagrid playing the flute. Then it hits me, "Of course!" I say out loud, "what is it?" Hermione asks.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wanted more than anything is a dragon.. and a stranger just happens to turn up with one. I mean how many people wander around with with dragon eggs in their pockets. Why didn't I see it before?" We arrived in front of Hagrid once I finished. "Hagrid who gave you the dragon egg?" Harry says demanding "What did he look like?" I say in a softer tone.

"I don't know, never saw his face, he kept his hood up."

"This stranger you and him must have talked." I stated

"Well he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him, I said, 'After Fluffy a dragon's gonna be no problem."

"Was he interested in Fluffy?" Harry questioned Hagrid.

"Well of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often do you come across a three-headed dog? Even if you were in the trade. But I told him, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example. Just play him a bit of music and he falls straight asleep."

We look at each other and smile "I shouldn't have told you that." We then run back to the castle "we're you going?" Hagrid yelled out.

We ran into Professor McGonagall's room "We have to see Professor Dumbledore. Immediately!" Harry sounded a tad rude, I know he didn't mean it but it came out rude. "I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not her" she reply's back calmly. "He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London"

"He's gone? But this is important. This is about the Philosopher Stone."

Professor looks back up at us shocked "how do you know-" I've never done this before but I interrupt McGonagall "Someone's going to try and steal it!"

"I don't know how you you four found out about the stone, but I assure you it is well protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly."

We walk out of her class room "that was no stranger Hagrid met, it was Snape. Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy."

"Guys, wait, no, stop talking he's-" they just continued to talk even when I tried to warn them..

"And with Dumbledore gone-" Hermione couldn't even finish what she was saying cause someone I was trying to warn them about was now behind them, I sigh not know what will happen.

"Good afternoon." He says in that emotionless voice. The other three turn around to see Snape right there. "Now what would four young Gryffindors, such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?" He looks at us one by one but skips me, the others seem to be thinking of an excuse, man they owe me for this.