Chapter 2: staying up longer than intended

***dannielles pov***
I was congratulated many times by my mom and by Ashton. My mom has already boarded her plane back home. Ashton and I talked for a while until we had to go to our rooms. We went our separate ways and he immediately texted me when he got to his room.

Ashton- Hey love☺️ did you make it to your room okay?
Me- Yeah I'm fine Ashton thanks...how bout you?
Almost immediately he answered.
Ashton- Yeah I'm wonderful!! So I know its late now and were both tired I'm sure, but tomorrow do u wanna hang cause ya know we have a few days before the next show.
Me-sure! that'll be cool!! Wanna meet somewhere downstairs?
Ashton- yeah that great!! Goodnight love sleep well😊
Me- thanks Ashton you too☺️

I turned my phone off and smiled to myself I set it on the table next to me. I got to choose my bed first cause my roommate hasn't shown up yet.
The door finally opened and a girl with short choppy black and and piercing green eyes walked in. She was tall, taller than me, and she was somewhat small, she was a little bigger than me but not much. She smiled.
"I'm Gracie" she beamed happily.
"I'm dannielle" I told her
"That's a pretty name. What's your full name?" she asked setting her stuff on her bed.
"Dannielle Elise Hampton" I said "whats yours" I added
"Gracie Izabel Carter" she said.
I smiled.
"Well why don't we get everything situated, and then I'll go pick up some snacks from the store and we can get to know each other" she said.
"Sounds good I agreed.
I walked over to the dresser in front of my bed. The room was set up so that you could see her bed when u walked in, there was a side table in between our beds and beside my bed was a wall. In front of both our beds we each had a dresser and that was basically it.
I put everything away perfectly and sat down when I was done.
"Okay I'm finished I'll be back in a few Dannielle see you soon" Gracie said leaving. I nodded and plugged my phone into the charger.
Ashton-hey do u like your roommate? I can't stand mine.
I read I giggled
Me-yeah mines cool...and why not?
Ashton-he's loud, and obnoxious, and he's obsessed with this weird card game! it's so annoying! Ugh okay I have to go nighty night lovely.
Me- night Ashton!! Don't worry you'll get use to him.
I smiled and turned my phone off putting it next to me on the stand. I felt my face really warm. I don't know why
Gracie came back with three grocery bags filled completley.
"Damn these bags are heavy" she sat them down on the floor in front of the fridge. I joined her on the ground.
She began to put the stuff away.
She put away three two liters ofMountain Dew, she bought a bag of string cheese, and a jar of pickles. She also bought like 30 different candy bars.
"Geeze Gracie that's a lot of food!! Were living in style!" I yelled over excitedly.
She giggled and pulled out a liter of Mountain Dew, she grabbed two tall cups and filled them very high.
She pulled out all the candy and spread it out on the ground. Butterfingers, Reese's, snickers, milky ways, three musketeers! everything u could imagine. we devoured that almost instantly. we ate the pickles next an ate the string cheese.
We talked for ever for so many hours laughing and joking around with each other. I looked at the clock, 2:00am
"Woah Gracie, we need to get some sleep I have a da-hang out thing tomorrow with Ashton" I told her.
"Ashton Irwin? That cute boy that auditioned?" she asked.
"Yeah...we made friends before we auditioned and he wants to hang out tomorrow, well today, at two"
"Oh okay" we later down and I set my alarm for 12:00pm
**12:30**
I got up a few minutes ago to pick out my outfit. I decided on a black spaghetti strap tank top that was tight. A pink cartagain, a pair of black leggings, and a pair of brown uggs that were tallish.
I jumped in the shower quickly and jumped out. I quickly pulled my outfit on. I put on some socks and my boots. I fixed my naturally straight hair and pulled the sides back. I smiled at my reflection and headed out making sure I had my phone and some money.
I met Ashton downstairs and we headed out on our mysterious day today