Chapter 4. Lessons.

~No one's P.O.V~

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked Hiccup as she walked into the cove after training with two fish. Hiccup followed behind her with a shield, "I have to protect myself."

"You know, if you think like that, you won't get very far." As if on que, Hiccup's shield got stock between the two rock walls. He tried to pull it out, but it was stuck.

"Told you." Y/n smirked. Hiccup went under the shield instead and Y/n handed him a fish.

"Hmm. That's weird, I don't see them anywhere." Y/n said, looking around in the cove, she heard Hiccup gasp from behind her and he dotted her shoulder, "What is it?"

She turned around, seeing Toothless and Shadow making their ways down from a pile of rocks. They move carefully around the boy and over to the girl, they could smell the fish, but when Hiccup stepped behind Y/n, they both let out warning growls.

"What are you doing? Give one of them a fish." She nudged Hiccup a little forward, he gulped and slowly stretched his hand with the fish out to Toothless while Y/n did the same with Shadow.

Toothless slowly made his way to the boy, but growled when he realized something and backed away.

"Do you have any weapons on you?" Y/n asked, knowing what the male dragon wanted, Hiccup nodded his head and moved his vest, showing a knife on his belt.

Shadow nudged Y/n, opening her mouth, "Sorry girl. Here you go." She gave Shadow her fish.

When Hiccup reached for his knife Toothless snarled at him, warning him. "He want you to throw it away." Y/n told the boy as Shadow had now sat down beside her, her tail wrapped protectively around her.

Hiccup slowly grabbed a hold of his knife and dropped it on the ground, Toothless snarls again, "Further away." Hiccup used his foot to lift the knife off the ground and threw it into the pond.

As soon as that was done, Toothless sat down, waiting for the fish, Hiccup held it out and Toothless let out a low growl as he moved closer, Shadow growled, protective of her brother, but when Y/n placed a hand on the side of her neck she stopped.

Hiccup chuckled when he opened his mouth, waiting for the fish, "Toothless. I could have sworn you had..." It took too long, so Toothless let his teeth come out, grabbing the fish and ate it whole, "Teeth." Hiccup finished.

"Now you know why I call him Toothless."

After he ate it, he moved to Hiccup, backing him up against a rock, "Uh. I-I. Uh. No, no, no. I... I don't have anymore!"

"Don't worry. He's not gonna eat you." When Y/n said that, Toothless made a gurgling sound again and again, he threw up the fish he just ate in Hiccup's lap, "He actually wants you to eat."

"Ugh!" He groaned at the half-eaten fish in his lap. Toothless sat in front of him. Toothless looked from him to the fish and back on him. Hiccup looked towards Y/n, who nodded, telling him to eat the half-eaten, slimy, thrown up fish.

Hiccup sighed, taking a bit of the fish. "Mmm!" He nodded his head as if to tell Toothless it tasted good. Toothless growled in response, "Mmhmm." He tried to give the fish back to Toothless but he only swallows nothing, telling the teen to swallow the fish.

Hiccup moans in annoyance, he tries to swallow it, put gags and almost throw up as he did. He shudders after finally getting it down.

"Oh god. You actually did it."