Ghost Adventures - One Shot - Hell-Fire Caves

• Dedicated to Zak Bagans

     Marie-Rose was packing for one of her dad's legendary business trips.  She had been almost all over the country and even to multiple different countries. It wasn't as weird to travel every week anymore, she was becoming used to it. All the traveling and new sights. She was sure the next one would be no different.

     Her father was the lead paranormal investigator of the Ghost Adventures Crew or GAC. In other words her father was the famous Zak Bagans. She had gotten used to all the strange questions she would get from people and the strange looks when a big fan realized that there really was a Marie-Rose Bagans. They always thought,'What are the chances that Zak Bagans would actually have a psychic for a daughter let alone a daughter.' And it's true. Marie-Rose is Zak Bagans' psychic daughter. She is always pointing out to the GAC where the ghosts are. It's actually quite incredible what she can do .

     When they actually left for the location they were on time which was a sweet surprise for Marie-Rose. She had loved London the last time they had been there but it was still very breath taking and gorgeous. Stunning even. Marie-Rose was surprised to see that the Hellfire Caves, the place where many satanic rituals took place, was underneath a church. It was like heaven on the top and hell on the bottom. It was quite amazing actually. Just the thought of how symbolic this really was. Justthe thought of how someone could have even thought to do this is thrilling almost. The idea that someone was trying to cover up the sad history and make the energy well again amazed Marie-Rose.

     The Hellfire Caves really came with their own stack of history. Some even including one of America's founding fathers, Benjamin Franklin. He was one of the many men to take place in the satanic rituals among the many other famous towns folk of London back then.

     There was also a murder that took place in the halls of the caves. A young girl, Suki, was in love. One day some boys sent her a letter pretending to be the man she loved. They told her to meet him in the caves and they would run off to be married. She went to meat him and wore all white. She was only met with the boys pulling the prank and was furious. She threw gravel at them and was met by rocks coming back at her. One hit too hard and killed her. She is said to still roam the caves and throw rocks at random people.

     The history along with the church, and the supposed River Styx that flowed through the end of the caves was what really thrilled Marie-Rose. As she was never really allowed to be a part of the lock-downs she only really got to see the location during the interviews and there really weren't many spirits around to hear what happened to them. she never got to see what it looked like during the night when everything was happening. That's why when her dad pulled her aside after the interviews she got excited.

     "Marie-Rose can I talk to you for a second?" Her dad asked her while she was basking in the energy in the Banqueting Hall.

     "Of course dad." Marie-Rose had replied.

     "Mare I believe that you are finally ready to get out from behind the cameras and into the light." He said making Marie-Rose almost jittery with excitement.

     "That would be amazing dad. Thank you so much." Marie-Rose said and for once she lost the calming voice she always seemed to have and had an excited tone in the way she talks.

     Later that night Zak, Nick, Aaron, Marie-Rose and Lady Snake, the psychic who was going to do a ritual, were all standing in the now locked caves. Zak, Nick, and Aaron all looked like they knew the exact way this lock-down would go but they still had no clue as to what was ahead of them. Lady Snake and Marie-Rose looked like the classic psychics and had a calm look on their faces as well as a look of excitement to just be there.

    They didn't capture anything until they all met back up in the Inner Temple. Lady Snake had already left and Aaron was reviewing his footage when he noticed that he had an electronic voice phenomenon or EVP. All it really said was "I'll get ya." when Aaron said he was going to turn his back to the camera. After that the light in the room was swaying and couldn't be debunked.

     They'd decided that they would head back so their EVP specialist, Billy, could look through their footage. On the way there they ran into some trouble though. It seemed that Suki finally wanted to show herself. Marie-Rose seemed to be trying to communicate with someone but not actually say anything to them.

     "Fine Suki. Do whatever you want but not all guys are rude like the ones that did this to you." Was all that was said by Marie-Rose.It confused the rest of the GAC but no questions were asked. That was how Marie-Rose worked after all. She left everyone out of the loop until it was settled.

    Suddenly out of nowhere a couple of rocks are being hurtled in their direction. Which of course was all caught on tape. Even the part when Marie-Rose's dad say an apparition of Suki. It was overall a very exciting first lock-down for Marie-Rose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little one shot that was origionally a asingment for my English class but I thought I would share it with all of you!!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks

<3