Chapter5:Old

Jungkook pov:

They want me to be the old me.i go to my room and cry.everything I tried to be was wrong.when im too quiet I got ignored.when I talk too much, I got scold.people at school don't stop saying that I am an attention seeker.should I just die?but what about people that love me?is there any people that love me tough?i guess no.

I take the old looking box that was hide under the bed.took out the razor and let my mind take over me.i slice my skin until no space left.it felt so blessed that I cant stopped cutting.i cut my thigh,shoulder and arm.then I cries my eyes out until I pass out on the cold floor.

-the next morning-

I wake by a knock heard on my door."wait for a minute.i need to go to bathroom."I said and go clean the mess that I make yesterday.

I go downstair and eating my breakfast quietly.looking down at my food.

"hurry up.i drive you guys to the school."jin said."well im not hungry actually.can I just go to school by walking?"I ask slowly.everyone just look at me weirdly.jin just nodded his head.i got up and started walking to the school.

-at school-

I walking through the hallway and got pulled by some hands.

"ohho!the nerdy that love attention was alone today.where are your famous friends huh?got left so quick huh?"one of them said.'they are my hyungs'i said in my mind .i just stay quiet not knowing what to said."are you a mute!?"I shake my head. "then talk you retard!!!"he yelled and started punching me along with the others.after all the beating,they left me lying on the floor.that was the worst that I have receive.i even cough some blood.ohno.i cant go the classed looking like a shit.i then go to the park.

After some minutes,my phone ringing.the caller was namjoon hyung."hello?""yah!where did you go!?did you skip your school?!come back home now!!"he hung up with a yell.i gonna get a problem.i don't even have the energy to rise my hand.i try to walk even though it hurt like hell.

-skip-

I got home.but before I get to open the door I pass out.have no energy left.all become black.

Hoseok pov:

Jin hyung ask me to buy some snacks.i open the door and got shock.someone was lying infront the door.i tried to look at the face and got shock again.it was jungkook with blood that soaked by the shirt that he wear,some bruises and cut on his face.i yell for jin hyung.he came with namjoon followed at the back."whats wrong?"he ask."j-jungkook"I said stuttered while point my finger on the latter."what the-namjoon help me!"he said.they carried jungkook to his room.jin hyung then clean the wound.jin hyung was changed jungkook clothes when he found scars on jungkook arms,shoulders and thigh.he cried.namjoon was just stay there while stared at the scars.we didn't know that jungkook was being bully and self-harming.

Jungkook then stirred up and open his eyes."oh!jungkook?!"I called for him.namjoon and jin then scoot over to jungkook. "are you okay now?!hurt anywhere?!"jin hyung ask.he look confuse."yes im okay.what are you guys doing in my room?"then his face changed.he look at his arms.he then got up and tried to run.just on the right time yoongi hyung came and jin hyung shout"get him!"yoongi the caught jungkook and ask whats the matter.

Jin hugging jungkook who was crying since then."im sorry,im sorry.i didn't mean to.i just want release my stress."jungkook said crying."that wasn't the way jungkook."I said."yup.plus you need to tell us that you have been bully at school.we can catch that bullies."taehyung add."im sorry.i just didn't want to be a burden to anyone.you guys said that im annoying.so I tried to be better."he said."jungkook we love you..even though we always forget about you.you are our maknae.our baby."namjoon said."yes he is right."jimin said."from now on we will take care of our jungkookie."yoongi hyung add.jungkook cries more while being hugged by us.he then sleeping and snoring sofly while all the problem were solve.

We are not going to leave our baby anymore..

THE END