Who's There? Fate?!?!

Garret's POV
"Um,Hey...are you okay",I ask Peter.He's been sulking ever since Luca died,it's so out of character."No,no I'm not okay",he chuckles."I forgot about you,forgot I had another beta",he tells me.I look at him slightly offended.Well that's very nice of someone to say.I frown at him."It's not like that,it's just",he sighs,cutting himself off."I miss Luca okay,he was.I can't explain it,but I loved him and I miss him.This situation doesn't help either",he rambles."What situation?The reoccurring day or me being your Beta that you forgot about",I ask."Both okay.I didn't forget about you intentionally,you slipped my mind okay.If you'd like me to make up for it by spending more time with you ,id gladly do it.I need a distraction",he replies."So your just using me",I ask confused.He groans."Stop justifying everything I say and let's go do something--distraction",he growls.I raise my hands in surrounded."Fine",I mumble.
Derek's POV
"Hey",Cyrus mutters walking through the doors.Without Stiles of course--he's spending time with his mother every since he found out that he can see her.He's been undoubtedly spending as much time with his mother as possible.Thats okay with me though.I understand how hard it is to lose a mother.
Cyrus has been my support system.He's been there when I cry--or reminisce,or break things or drink--even though I can't get drunk.I do try though.At first,I was confused as to why Cyrus off all people would be my support system.First of,he's young.Second,he was Luca's best friend and third,well I'm not sure what's third.But beside that point,I figured that he's helping me because I'm hurting more than him.I guess.He was his best friend and all he wanted was for him to be peaceful--no matter where he was.While all I wanted was to protect him from everything and yet I failed.

I haven't spoken to Peter since Luca's death.It's been four months.No one is over it.No one meaning me Cyrus and Peter.Maybe Stiles.Peter has this thought that is was his fault that Luca died.No one has been able to talk him out of it.This is part of the reason that we aren't talking.He thinks that I will die because,well he believes everyone that he loves will die so he's been blandly ignoring me.
"Hi",I whisper,my voice coming out small and hoarse.It's from the drinking and crying.He takes a few steps into the room to really examine it.He does this every time.Its a routine.He comes here,examines the room,tells me that I should stop drinking and crying,hugs me because I start to cry more just thinking about Luca.Then Stiles comes back from talking with his mother,we say "I love you",we kiss and then BOOM.We are back in the same spots we were four months ago,reliving the same day.It really does get tiring.Each day we relive,we live it differently yet the date never changes.
"I'm going to skip the lecture today.You've heard it everyday for the last four months.Hell,you've probably gotten it down to a science",he tells me walking towards the clawed up couch.I don't just get sad,I get angry.He takes a seat next to me,never coming remotely close to touching me.That aggravates me.Throughout my life I've always been comforted by physical things.Hugs and caresses and what not.It's like he's afraid to touch me.It almost actually looks that way.Whenever I even lay a finger on him he recoils back like I'm going to hurt him.He should know by now that I won't.
"Alright.Thankyou,for this-everything-not this.The comfort ,the reassurance.Thankyou for being my support.Helping me--trying to help me get back on my feet.",I thank him.He really has been great.I can tell why Luca was his best friend.
"It's okay Derek.I had to,trust me I had too",he replies looking down guiltily."What are you talkin-
I was cut off by sitting up straight,in my bed.I looked around confused.What the hell.
I checked the date on my calendar.September 13--before Lucas death,before--before everything.The first day of school...
Stiles POV
I woke up sweating and panting,in my own bed.I look around frantically.Wait,what.
I rush out of bed to check the calendar.September 13? The first day of school.What the fuck.
"Stiles Stilinski! Get up before your late for your first day.Now",my dad yells.I stare at my calendar.I start to laugh mindlessly."Dad I had the weirdest dream",I call to him downstairs."Really? What about",he asks.I shake my head chuckling."I'll tell you later! But first I've got someone to see",I reply.
I rush to get my clothes on.No shower,just pants and a shirt that's probably on backwards.I run downstairs and grab my keys off the table."Love you dad ,gotta run",I explain before getting in my jeep and speeding to Derek's house.
When I get there I frantically rush to the front step.Before I can have a chance to open the door,he beats me to it.
"I love you",I pant out.He responds by kissing me hard.So hard I almost black out."I love you so much more dingus".
And so life went on.Stiles and Derek still haven't found out if what happened was a dream or not,or if they actually lived it.They are together and happy.Turns out Peter had the same exact dream.Garret,who goes to Beacon Hills High has the tendency of looking at Stiles and the rest of the pack with this ear-splitting grin as they walk past each other in school.Weird right?Peter met someone named Luca.Oh and it gets weirder,Luca has a best friend named Cyrus.Deaton keeps his mouth shut about if he remembers anything or not.It was the weirdest thing that has happened to Stiles or the Hales.They believe it's fate trying to tell them something.Maybe it was a test? Maybe it happened so Stiles and Derek could get together.After all,if that's what fate wanted in the end,it got its way.Or maybe,it's still a mystery that isn't solved,and maybe there's a master-mind behind this all.
Authors Note
End of Silver-Lining Book 1.Yay! Haha it was so fun writing this for you all.Dont shoot me because it's over there will be another book coming to you soon to clear up everything.New characters,same plot of course.Way more Sterek.This book was just about how Sterek came to be and more.I hope you all enjoyed it.