20. You Can Get Through This

A/n hey guys! Sorry it's a little late! Been working and studying a lot.

Anyways enjoy!

Cassidy Clarke POV

She was a beautiful woman, even in her current situation and condition. She had dark brown hair that was tied up in a bun not a hair out of place. She wore a similar maid uniform that I was forced to wear, it had 3/4 sleeves and I could see scars and bruises going up and down either side on both her arms.

"Oh you must me Cassandra. I'm Isabella. I'll show you around." Her voice was monotone and her eyes were dull and empty.

I nodded in answer to her question. "Thats me, Francesca told me that you've been here a while" I stated. Isabella froze before pulling at her sleeves.

As far as I knew she was taken and held here for the last 5 years. And god knows what went on and these bastards did to her.

"Umm yeah...let's go and I will show you around." She hesitated, clearly not liking the conversation we were having.

I have to let her know that I'm here to help.

Casey gave me an audio & visual device jammer but I needed a smaller room.

Bathroom!

"Oh, can you show me our bathroom? I need to go..." I mumbled out sheepishly.

Isabella nodded with a faint smile on her lips before it disappeared within seconds after it appeared.

Turning around she walked further into the room with myself Following right behind I stared at her back.

Nearing a door Isabella turned to check I was behind her before opening the door that was situated on the far left hand side of the room.

Pushing her further into the bathroom I slipped in and shut and locked the door.

"What are you-" I turned and covered her mouth with my hand while placing a finger to my lips. Isabella furrowed her eyebrows at me before attempting to move away.

The watch on the hand I was using to cover Isabella's mouth was the device that could scan a room and find any hidden cameras or audio devices. It was also connected to my camera contact lenses.

Cameras - 0
Audio/listening devices - 1

Do you wish to jam?

Yes I fucking do!

Blinking once engaged the device to be jammed. My eyes turned their focus back onto Isabella who now had her hand over mine as I pulled it away.

"What are you doing!" She stated angrily as she shoved my hand away.

"Its a long story but the short one is I'm here to get Lucy Anermo and yourself out Isabella De Luca" I said adding emphasis to her name. Her eyes grew wide as though she had difficulties remembering her last name.

"-my name is Cassidy not Cassandra, I work with the Devil's Posession. Rafael Costa had spoken to your brother who's agreed to help us get my boss's girl back. You were a side mission no one else knows about but I promise you. I'm not leaving without you."I state slowly.

In a second flat Isabella had me in a tight hug with her face burried into my neck. Moisture spread down my neck and I realised she was crying.

"You can get through this. I have and I know you can." I stated softly as I wrapper her in my arms.

Her arms wrapped around me like a vice.

"Shh...I've got you, you're okay." I cooed.

"Thank you. Thank you. T-hank you." She mumbled through her tears and hiccups.

"We've got to get back to it. The last thing we need is for anyone to catch on okay?" Isabella nodded into my neck before pulling herself away.

Walking to the mirror she wiped her eyes and using the tips of her fingers and a tissue she dabbed away the moisture under her eyes.

"Okay let's go." Isabella turned to me and had probably the first genuine smile on her face in the last five years of her life.

Unlocking the door we made our way towards the set of twin beds I placed my bag down onto the bed before following Isabella out the door, down the hallway and then up the stairs to the second story.

Lucy Anermo POV

I hated it here. I want my baby boy. I also want Leon. I need to get out. Like fucking hell was I going to be some trophy wife for that sick bastard. I knew what he and his brother and cousin did to the poor maids here. I knew who they all took after. The whole family was evil. Dare I even also say Francesca was in that category. She knew how to get her way, even though she was helping me get out, I could only assume that there was something she was getting out of it. God know what it was though.

"You always thought too much." Whipping my head around in a moment flat Demitri had me shoved up against a wall holding my face with his hand and squeezing.

"Now why couldn't you just be the brainless trophy I need you to be? Hmm?-" he squeezed again making me focus my eyes to his hateful ones. "-you have a new maid, Isabella is now Devlin's maid and you will have this new one, although..." Demitri trailed off with a dark glint in his eyes. "-maybe I'll have my fun with her and have you tied to a chair and then watch her play with you. How does that sound?" He chuckled darkly before shoving me back into the wall causing my head to hit it forcefully.

Mother fucker.

"-and this here is- oh S-sir." Isabella stood there scared. She'd been the only maid that I liked. The other maid that frequently came into this - locked - room was the way to peppy Abbie. Bleh.

Isabella stood there looking down at her hand while twisting her fingers as though there was an imaginary ring on her finger.

Behind Isabella was a brunette who stood slightly taller than her, with brown eyes and wore a similar maid outfit to Isabella.

"I apologize for intruding Mr Debaro, Isabella was meant to be introducing my to your - fiancé..." I made a disgusted face at the word fiancé and it seemed that the maid was having difficulties getting it out.

"Ah yes I have business to attend to, please take care of her." Demitri all but grunted out before walking out of the room.

Great. Another bitchy maid who's going to try and make my life a living hell.

A/n hey guys! Sorry it's a day late! Been really busy with stuff. But here you go. Bit longer than the last few. And drama drama drama! Ooooooo what's going to happen next?? Idk I'll figure it out when I write it.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Favourite character/s?????? I want to know who you like the most!

Your comments make me so happy and I get so happy when you interact with my book.

Anyways, enough rambling.

Till next time!

Xx