Need a Hand?

I stepped into the library and began searching for the bookcase with the 'T' Books on it. I was searching for a book on Titans. Eben though Hanji had just explained every little thing she knew about them in this previous eight hours. But I wanted to check If there was any more. 

'Note to self: Do not mention Titans around Hanji.' I nodded to myself as I turned a corner. I spotted Levi-Heichou and I stopped. I covered my mouth to surpass smile as I watched amused at the sight. He was standing on one of those stools and was reaching for a book near the top shelf. He still couldn't reach it even on his toes. 

I walked over and grabbed it easily, "Need a hand y chance?" I held it out as he glared at me. "I had it." I smiled, "I know~" He frowned before he reached out and grabbed my chin, pulling me forward into a kiss. My face heated up as his tongue ran across my lips requesting access. 

I opened slightly and his tongue darted in, exploring my mouth that he knew so well. I gripped his jacket as I clutched the book under my arm. He pulled back as I panted heavily, my face beet red. "Let's move this to the bedroom." He stepped down and began pulling me along. I followed half dazed, "yes Sir."