Nuestro Amor

it was 7:50 sharp when the lugurious gorgous boy steped down a motorcycle. Who was he? no other than Sebastian Quinoz Aprils ex boyfriend.

S: Hey baby i came as soon as i could.

A: Thanks babe i need a huge favor.

S: Oh baby, you havent changed have you?

A: This is why you love me now shut up and litsen.

it was 8:00 sharped and the two lovely guest appeared Chriss and Jonathan to see what they couldnt believe April in Lips of and awnkown guy Sebastian they both left mad and furious.

NEXT MORNING IN THE BAND PRACTICE

A: Good morning guys. 

April knew her plan had worked she finally teached those two bastards a leasson, thats what she tought what she didnt know that Christopher was planning his own revenge and that she was going to get hurt as well.

C: Goodmorning 

J: Morning

A:hey um well sorry i left you guys hanging my boyfriend came and you know the needs call... 

C: Dont worry Daniella she was amazing, god that bodie.

April body froze, he had been with another girl and she didnt like that feeling her body gave her that feeling of trowing up of not beeing ok. Christopher in the other hand he knew he won a battle by the look of her face. He knew he loved her yet he adimited aloud he hated her. He made his brain believe that while his heart knew that he loved her.

At the club they started singing it was Chris and Aprils song

ES TAN MAGICO COMO TODO SUCEDIO

NUESTRO AMOR NUESTRO DULCE AMOR 

because in reality there were in love and they didnt know it!!!

___________________________________________________

HEY GUYS OMG I MISSED YOU I BEEN SOOO MIA BUT HERES A CHAPTER A PICTURE AND A VIDEO SEND ME BANNERS IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY VOTE VOTE VOTTTEEEEE 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTGRAMMMMM RBDDCORAZON 

XOXO C