Prologue

Snow. It was snowing when I was born, my mother had always said that is why my hair is white. She never told me my hair was white because of the power I have. Lies, that’s all I heard when I was little, how the people who say they love me could lie so easily to my face is still a question I have yet to answer. I have always found a special love for water and snow, snow was my favorite though. I had always found it beautiful how the snow could sparkle in the sun light but yet still be so cold. Like me, beautiful on the outside and lost, alone, and sad on the inside. I’ve never found anyone who could fell that gaped in my heart and make me feel joy, only water and snow and what I could do with them made me happy. It was on my 16th birthday when I had found out why I could not leave mansion, but yet at that point I had no chose but to leave. I ran as the house I grew up in burned behind me. “You are the Luna garden, you are a goddess of water and these people are after you, run my love run before they get you never stop running until you find your mate and maybe then and only then could you truly be safe” My loving mother’s last thing she said to me before she died.

I’ve never stopped running.

As the alpha’s son I am to be the next alpha there for people look up to me as well.    I am held to a higher stander then others and I must always be the good son. I found it distasteful on how many people friended me just because I am going to be next in line. It made me feel lonely that no one cared to learn more about me, Roman, no one wanted to be friends with Roman, and instead they all wanted to be friends with the next Alpha. I’ve always wanted to find and to have a mate but as I looked around at the girls in my pack I knew that non-of them would be or even could be the one for me. Maybe when I find her I won’t have this alone feeling deep inside of me, if only I could find her fast.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 < 3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I wonder if Roman could accept what his mate is and perhaps she won’t like him or maybe the danger shell bring to the pack will be too much for the pack and Roman’s pack might hate her and reject her. This is gonna be interesting.