Bella V.S Imprints

I can be a friend...
                A Brother.............
             A Protector.....

A Lover........

Its not gravity holding me down any more, Its HER

.......................................................................................

Previously on Breaking Dawn

"When she comes in you will be holding Renesmee behind us just in case she cant control it" Rosy said entering the room

"Bella wouldn't lose control" i said with confidence "We know its just a precaution" Embry said

"Just in case she has trouble."Seth finished...............................................................
"Kania..........Is that her Renesmee" i nodded about to move forward until The pack got in front of me.

"Are you sure your ready?"Jake asked and she nodded

"Are you sure cause you only went hunting once" she nodded again "Guys let me see them" She walked around and grabbed Renesmee as she put a hand to her face.
.................................................................................... She then pulled me into a long hug.

"Ok i think thats enough" as Jake and Embry went to grab us until she pulled back. "What's your guys problem".

.........................................................................................

"Bella you know we cant control it" Seth said with caution as Bella let me go and handed Renesmee to me. "No.....No you didnt do what i think you did."

"Bella...." I took a step towards "No Kania" She said in warning.

Embry then grabbed my shoulder and i relaxed but tensed up again when Bella grabbed his arm and threw him out the door.

Then she took Seth and Jacob by the ears and threw them out as well.

"HOW DARE YOU, thats my baby girl and sister their mine"

"Bella you cant keep them from us it will hurt them too" Embry said

"You cant take me from Nessie Bella"  Jacob said Pleading.

Thats when Bella got enraged "You named my daughter after the lock ness monster!"

She ran towards them but i cut her off and pushed her back. I may be a hybrid but im still a newborn. "Bella you need to calm down"

"Kania they are going to take you and Nessie away and she is only a baby thats sick" Bella said in horror.

That's when Jacob and Embry got in front of me and Nessie  while Seth put his hand on my shoulder.

"Bella its not like that, its like Quil and Clare i would never do anything to her until she is of age."Jacob try to plead with Bella.

Thats when Bella noticed that instead of one imprint guarding me its two.

"Now you have two imprints Kania" I nodded sheepishly "Yeah and its alot to deal with"

"Hey!" Both Embry and Seth said "But what about Brandy"

Thats when everything went silent and Seth growled but Embry stiffened and Jacob looked down in guilt.

"He um well lets say hes in the hospital." She looked at me confused and i started telling her the story.