Chapter 1: Wanted

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Ughhhhhhh who calls people this early in the fuckįng morning" I groan as I pick my phone up from the nightstand.

Unknown Number
Can't be that bad. I push the iPhone to me ear and collapse back in bed.

"Hullo" I half say, half yawn.

"Hi is this Sarah Williams?" A british voice rings out the other end.

"Uhm yeah. May I ask who is calling?"

"Ah, yes. My name is Tom Dartford. I manage a couple of bands and one of my bands has an opening for a make up artist/ hairstylist. Would you be interested?" I gasp and sit up straight.

"Uh- yeah! Definitely!" I say a little too loudly.

"Perfect! I'll text you with the details and we can set everything up?"

"Okay. Thank you so much" I gush.

"No, thank you. It was very nice talking to you Sarah. Have a nice evening" and with that he hangs up. I kick my legs in the air and scream. I just got a job! My stomach gurgles in excitement as well. Wait, that might just be hunger. Stupid jet lag making me sleep the entire day. I stand up and throw my knotted hair into a pony tail and walk towards the kitchen of my hotel room. I have been in London for a week now and I'm still not use to the time zone change. My phone dings and I unlock it to check the message.

14507389670
-Hello Sarah, this is Tom. I will have you meet with the band tomorrow at The Grand Hotel at 12:30 to finalize the details. This will be a tour so your services will be required for a couple months. I leave it to you to tie up any loose ends in London. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow as well-

I smile and add his number into my phone. I set an alarm for 10:00 am ensure I have enough time to get ready. I'm already staying in The Grand Hotel so finding it shouldn't be a problem.
I make myself some leftover pizza and sit down on the couch, clicking the tv on. I jump and almost drop my pizza as someone knocks on my door. I stand up immediately and walk over to it. When I look through the peephole there is no one there. I huff and unlatch the sturdy hotel door, opening it. I peek my head outside just in time to see a blonde head walk into the room next door. Must have been the wrong room. I shrug and close the door, returning to my previous position on the beige couch.

Author's Note
It's a little short but the story is just getting started! I wonder who this so called band could be?