The Therapist

Sex.

Mankind's greatest virtue. It's what keeps us going and more importantly it is what keeps this world sane , but also it's what I crave the most. Now I know as a women I'm not allowed to think that way about sex , I'm suppose to turn my nose at the subject and let the man do the talking. I've never been that way I always had a curiosity almost like a fascination about sex how someone can make a person go from being completely normal to a hot horny mess.

I wish I could say the same for my husband.

" I told you I was tired from working! " he yelled across the room.

I rolled my eyes this has been his excuse for the past two years.

" Well I work too! " I yelled equally as loud.

Okay I am going to be honest as much as this pains me, sex therapy was the only option I have left I have tried everything from books to talk shows and nothings working and quite honestly ; I'm desperate.My husband hasn't touched me in two years and I'll do anything to get him back were he belongs, in between my legs.

"All you do is eat , drink and sleep it's pathetic" I yelled throwing my hands air. Feeling almost defeated.

" You want to know what's pathetic? How desperate you are for sex. " David retorted.

I rolled my eyes again. Wow I cant believe i actually said I do

"Well if you gave me what I wanted every now and then they maybe I wouldn't be so ' desperate.' " I said emphasizing the word desperate.

I turned to our therapist and I had to do a double take, I was so wrapped up in my thoughts i didn't realize how gorgeous the man setting in front of me was. This man had the most beautiful shade of Carmel skin and a set of pretty hazel eyes to match. His wavy hair was pulled back revealing a scar that traveled down his brow bone, which looked perfectly in place on his face. And his lips were pink; they   looked like they tasted so sweet.
I felt myself grow hot  from embarrassment. And I quickly shoved the thoughts away trying to focus on the matter at hand.

" See what I mean all he ever does is argue with me it's absolutely ridiculous! "

He was staring me , with a very intense look which caused me to grow insecure.

" Why is he looking at me like that" I wondered to myself.

" I understand where your coming from Mrs. Stevens " He said very slowly never taking his eyes off me.

Everything about this man screamed masculine. He was about 6'4 which made him a foot taller than me, his muscles were bulging out of his suit and he had . I mean even the way he sat was Manly. He slouched a little and had his feet apart Noticing this caused me to look over to my husband who was sitting up straight with one leg over the other and his hands on his lap

"Im pretty sure a beautiful woman like you need needs her daily dose of pleasure " he said lowly. Did I mention that he had a really deep voice?

" Um? " was all I could muster out and then that's when I felt it , The pressure between my legs.

Oh my gosh was I seriously getting horny because one guy said gave me a compliment ? It's probably because of my lack of sexual activity in the past two years, and that is not my fault

" it's all she talks about is sex! Every minute of everyday it's overwhelming! " David exclaimed.

The therapist took notes and nodded as David continued to rant about me. I tuned him out and stared at my therapist trying to figure out what the hell is going? Is he just trying to be nice and supportive or is this some type of therapy method? Or maybe im just overthinking it.

" looks like your guys time is up " he announced as soon as David was finished with his rant. We both got up he shook David's hand firmly then he took my hand and ran his thumb over it before shaking it gently. " Thank you for coming in" He said lowly , almost whispering as if he was telling me some sort of secret.

"Oh before I forget!" The beautiful man exclaimed.
" I want you guys to have sex tonight see how far you can go " we both nodded and continued walking just as I reached the door he grabbed my arm causing me to stumble backwards.

" And if you need someone to push you over the edge I would be glad to help. " He whispers into my ear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N PLEASE TELL ME.WHAT YOU THINK? SHOULD I KEEP GOING OR NO AND THAT'S JO ON THE SIDE