43

3 months passed ..

It's been three whole months since Mila been in the coma and as much as the doctors want to pull the plug nobody is willing to let them.

Jax and Jerzy is now separated but that does not mean Mila and Jass are not her daughters any more she visits daily and always make sure Mila is good and comfortable.

Lani been trying to cope with the whole thing even though it's been hard she's trying .

Usually she's up at the hospital from the daybreak to night fall , she's all outta tears so she don't even cry nomore .

De and Jue still have no clue who shot the gender reveal up , it's like the streets stopped talking and everybody fell off the face of earth .

DeAsia is nine months pregnant and due anyday now .

Life is not going too well for Nae in Massachusetts with her new boyfriend but college is good also she'll be visiting back home real soon ..

Racks hasn't been the same since what happened to Jamila and he don't visit because he can't really take seeing her like that and every since he found out about them loosing their child he just got a different perspective of life now ..

Now to say he wasn't creeping around was an understatement he's been fucking bitches left to right and even though he feels bad about it he has needs too ..

Jax barely even sleep , or eat and he barely even shower he's at the trap from the time his eyes open until they shut and it's just a repeat every single day for the last three months ..

Everybody who's in his corners he's pushing them away , the streets are sucking him right back in but he won't stop till he get a hit on who shot up that gender reveal .

Kam is trying his best to keep everybody head on their shoulders meanwhile pulling his daughter from that dark spot she's falling in ONCE AGAIN ..

@ the hospital ..

6:45 am ..

Lani walked into the cold room with her usual something to eat   , an overnight bag and her blankets tonight she was staying at the hospital she feels like she doesn't spend enough time up there , when I'm reality she spends WAAY too much time up there .

She looked over at Jamila seeing her lay there barely breathing , sometimes her breathing would go up and most times it's normal and sometimes it's wayyyy too low that they have to get her an oxygen mask .

The doctors sometimes says her bodying is adjusting to waking up from the coma but nobody really believes that because it's been three months and still nothing .

Lani sighed looking over her cousin before taking a seat on the couch with her phone in hand , she scrolled through her apps seeing what she wanted to do or watch on Netflix .

The door came open and a woman walked in causing Lani to stand up .

"Who are you?" Lani asked stepping in front of the woman .