Doctor's appointment

ok, so I got one vote for boy and one for girl so the next chapter will basically be votes. Thank you all for reading, when I saw 90 views I almost cried, like I know it's not a lot for some but to me it means a lot, thank you. Also Clary is three months pregnant.

previously:

After that little fiasco, everyone went home happy and excited with Clace's great news, or at least that's what Izzy called them.

Three months of Jace being way over protective, especially with Clary's baby bump. Sure, I'm proud of my baby bump, but why does it make me look fat and at this stage it doesn't look like a baby bump but fat, although Jace says I don't look fat but that's only because he's my fiancé, Clary thought, at least no nausea though. The phone rang, interrupting Clary from her thoughts and Jace running into their room, talk about over protective.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Clarissa Fray?"

"Yes that's me."

"Alright honey, we heard from the New York institute that you are pregnant, is that correct?"

"Yes, but who are you?"

"Oh, we're the shadow hunters specialty hospital, the Idris branch. Your Fiancé didn't tell you he booked an appointment with us?"

Clary glared at Jace, who put his hands up in mock surrender, then she said through gritted teeth, "No, I was not informed."

"Oh well but we are just calling to remind you that your appointment is in two hours, can you give the confirmation?" (Yes I know nobody calls 2 hours in advance for confirmation but just go along with it.)

"Uh, can you repeat the time again?"

"Two hours sweetie."

Clary gulped, while Jace gave her a thumbs up. Oh you won't have those thumbs up soon,  Clary thought, then she said,

"Okay, we'll be there."

"Okay and please remember to come 15 minutes in advance."

"Sure, no problem, goodbye."

"Bye."

Once she hung up Clary smacked Jace in the face.

"Ouch! what was that for?"

"For booking an appointment thats in a freaking hour and a half!" She slapped him twice, "And that was for not bringing me any food! And because I was perfectly fine with going to the nurse " Suddenly, Clary broke down, tears falling freely across her face,

"Why d..di..didn't you t..tell me? I..is it because you don't love me, is th..that why you didn't bring me any food?"

Jace was already used to Clary's mood swings by now and knew the best thing to to was to wing it.

"No,  no baby. Of course I love you, more that you could ever imagine. I didn't know you were hungry, why don't  tell me what you're craving so I can go get it while you're getting ready, okay?"  he said rubbing her back.

"I want pickles, cookies and ice."   (weird combination I know.)

"Uh, okay."

Suddenly, Clary's mood became happy again and playfully gave Jace a push out of the room. 

"OUT! I need to change."

"I'll go out but I need a payment for my services."

"I'll give you a kiss when you get my food, now out!"

Jace pouted (take out a camera, Jace pouted).

Clary sighed, "Fine." Then she pecked his cheek.

"But.."

"You didn't say where. Now out before I make you regret it."

And Jace ran out.

Once they got into the doctors room, Clary gave her a briefing on her pregnancy so far. When she was done the doctor said,

"Alright, you seem pretty normal but I will just make sure by giving you an ultrasound and to to do that I will have to but gel on your stomach, you okay with that?"

"Yes."

When the doctor rubbed the gel on her stomach, Clary shivered from the coldness of it. Once the doctor was finished, she said,

"Congratulations you two! You have a healthy baby....."

TBC *laughs evilly*. Haha another cliffhanger. Thanks again for all the support and remember to vote and comment on which gender/s and name/s. We currently  tied with boy and girl, please vote for gender/s.

Question of today is:

Q: What is the best place you've travelled to?

my answer:  I haven't travelled in a long time but I think London for my uncle's wedding