Team 7

*Next Day*

"KUYAKI! WAKE UP DATTEBAYO!!" Naruto yells, My eyes shot wide open as I was shaking in terror. I then look at Naruto who was laughing at me. I anime sweat drop. "Get dress-ttebayo!" Naruto say, running into the kitchen. I sigh, rubbing my eyes, getting out of bed. I look at the clock and saw it was 8 o'clock...

"Naruto nii chan!!" I whine. "Yes Kuyaki chan?" Naruto asked, snickering. "Why did you wake me at 8?!" I asked, quickly getting dress. "You know i wake up at 8 or later dattebayo..." Naruto say walking into the room, blinking at me. I go into the bathroom brushing my teeth., brushing my hair, and washing my face. I run to the front door, slipping on my shoes. "Come on Naruto!" I yell. Huh.. There it goes again. I was able to yell without that shyness in my throat.

 We both dash out the house to the academy. Once we got there we open the door. Kiba had stopped Naruto to talk to him about something but I didn't bother knowing what they were talking about. I look around the room at the many seats. I wanted to sit by Sasuke but... He seems like he doesn't want to be bothered. I would sit by Hinata but Kiba and Shino just sat by her. But Shikamaru and Choji had no one sitting by them. Just when I was about to got sit next to them Sakura and Ino came barging in. "SEE! I MADE IT HERE FIRST!" Ino says.

"No! Look closer Ino pig! My foot is a centimeter further! I win!" Sakura grins. Ino rolls her eyes. "Whatever! I won and it will always be me!" Ino stated. 

I sighed again. 'I might as well sit by Sasuke.. I know him little but..  Ino mostly sits by Choji and Shikamaru.. I wouldn't want to be yelled at.. it's the only choice I got if I don't want to sit by some random person..' I walk over to Sasuke, sitting next to him. He looks at me with an blank expression. I wave at him, smiling. "Good morning Sasuke" I greet. "Hn" He says, looking away. 

"Good morning Kuyaki, Sasuke kun" Sakura greeted, looking at Sasuke with heart shaped eyes. "Good morning" I greeted while Sasuke ignored her. "Can I sit right there, Kuyaki chan?" Sakura asked. I nodded, getting out my seat. "No way! I'm sitting next to him!" Ino yells. I let Sakura sit in my seat just to get the fussing over with. Sakura sticks her tongue out at Ino. I sat down by Sakura.

Just then Naruto jumps on the desk in front of Sasuke, glaring at him.. Their faces were so close.. "Naruto stop staring at Sasuke kun!" Sakura yells. I look back at forth between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Fan girls began to crowd us four watching us, glaring at Naruto saying how annoying he was.

"Sasuke just beat him up!" Sakura says, the fan girls got louder, agreeing. I frown, glaring at the fan girls. They then get quiet still looking at Naruto and Sasuke. I turn around seeing why they were so quiet. My eyes widen as my mouth fell open slightly. "N-Naruto kun.." I murmured. SASUKE AND NARUTO WERE KISSING!

They were both coughing and choking, holding their throats like they were about to die. "Naruto i'm going to kill you!" Sasuke said in between his choking. "My mouth is going to rot!" Naruto says, still holding his throat coughing. I giggle at that. There was an dark aura that came from beside me..

Oh no.. The herd of the devils are here.. The fan girls AND the queen of them all Sakura was cracking their knuckles. "Naruto.. Prepare to die!" Sakura growls. The fan girls and Sakura all beat up Naruto.. Naruto tried to explain but couldn't. I tried to jump in and help but was only pushed away..

I glare at them all. "OI! GET AWAY FROM MY NII SAN OR I'LL KILL ALL YOU USELESS WEAKLINGS!" I yell at the top of my lungs. It sounded soft but it was loud. Everyone stops what they were doing, looking wide eyed at me. I frown, uncomfortable as all eyes were on me. Shocked that Uzumaki Kuyaki actually yelled and threatened the crowd of fan girls. The fan girl, sat in there seats, being quiet. I let Naruto sit in my seat, pushing him over with the side of my butt so I could sit on the side of his seat.. Hehe.

Iruka sensei then enters the class. "Good morning mina san" Iruka sensei greets. "Good morning!" Everyone greeted back. "starting today you are all officially genins. But, you are still new genins. It gets harder from er on out" Iruka sensei starts.

"You will be in groups of three or four because of the odd number of students. You will also complete missions under an jonin" Iruka sensei stated. "The groups are arranged so that the abilities of each member are equivalent. I will now announce the teams" Iruka says. I began to get nervous. I look down as my heart beats faster. 'What if i'm placed on a team I barely know? What if our teamwork is horrible?! What if everything goes wrong?! What if i'm not on Naruto's team?! What team is he going to be on?!' those questions flooded through my mind.

I look up at Iruka sensei as he reads the next team. "Team 7" Iruka sensei says. He went through 7 teams already?! How long hve I been in a trance?! That's almost like the whole class now! Has my name been called already?!

"Uzumaki Naruto" My eyes widen as I heard Naruto's name called. Naruto eyes locked on to Iruka sensei. My heart paced faster. "Haruno Sakura" Naruto jumps up. "Yatta!" He yells in excitement. I was still nervous. Sakura anime fell in disappointment. "Uchiha Sasuke" Sakura jumps up. "Yatta!" She says happy, throwing her arms into the air. Naruto sulks, and Sasuke's emotionless. 

I look down.. That's three members.. "And Uzumaki Kuyaki" My eyes went so wide I thought they were gonna pop out. Sakura and Naruto both jump into the air happy. I smile widely as Naruto hugs me. "We're on the same team Kuyaki chan!" Naruto grins. I smile nodding. I was so lost at words! 

"That's all for groups" Iruka sensei finishes. Naruto then jumps up, pointing at Sasuke. "Iruka sensei! Why is a top student like me in a group with this guy?!" Naruto asks. I anime sweat drop. 'You mean the lowest student.. Naruto kun'

"Sasuke graduated with the highest scores along with Kuyaki. You had the lowest scores, Naruto" Iruka finishes. Everyone laughs. "Don't get in my way dead last" Sasuke deadpanned. "What you say?" Naruto growled.

"Wanna go, dead last?" Sasuke taunted. Naruto clenches his fists. "Dead last?! Why you-" Iruka sensei cuts him off. "Sit, Naruto" Iruka commanded. Naruto pouted, sitting down. I raise my hand. Yes Kuyaki?" Iruka asked. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath before opening my eyes.

"Why am I placed on this team if there is already a student with higher scores?" I asked. It wasn't like I wasn't happy to be on this team with Naruto because I was beyond happy. I just wanted to see how this team arranging system works.

Iruka thought for a little bit. "Good question, Kuyaki. By placing an extra teammate on this team with higher scores it'd help the team work. The category of your abilities of team work builds a strong team. Therefore, also having an odd number of students in this class it was also a good option of putting you on this team. Everyone else that is on other teams has around the same score or one person higher with scores. It'd be the same compared to your team" Iruka explains. Even though I got kind of confused, I nodded. Thinking about what he said until I got it.

"I'll introduce your jounin teachers this afternoon. Meet back her until then!" Iruka sensei says. Everyone got up out their seat, heading outside. "Sasuke kun! How about we eat together for lunch since we're a team now?" Sakura asked, with pleading eyes. "No. I have other things to do" Sasuke deadpanned.

"You can have lunch with me-ttebayo" Naruto says in a sweet voice. "No way!" Sakura yelled hitting him on his head. I flinch. "Sakura chan.. Please be more gentle towards my brother please.." I say softly. She gives me an blank expression nodding. I smile a fake one. She totally wasn't going to be gentle towards him..

"Naruto kun i'm gonna get some things from home" I say waving goodbye at Sakura and Naruto. "Alright-ttebayo!" Naruto says as he stays with Sakura. I smile walking in the same direction Sasuke was heading. I was walking behind because it felt kind of awkward.. Even though Naruto stay a little further away from Sasuke, going this way we both had to walk the same way.

I saw Sasuke glance at me before looking forward with an "Hn" It feels so awkward.. I walk, then fast walk, then jogged, until I ran. I ran past Sasuke, running home. I smile looking back at him. He shoves his hands in his pocket, looking anywhere besides me. I could've sworn I saw him smirk..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

>|< Not edited.