5

***

***

Night had filled the world with darkness as if trying to conceal the hostility of humans. To cover up the violence that was to make peace. It was the cruel truth, for peace, violence and hostility had to take place.

The two were complementary. Peace and Violence.

Sultant was known for their deadly attacks on their opponents. Though they hadn't done many as it was not needed most of the time. Their name and fear was enough for handling the one who ever tried to oppose them. Their initial days were full of attacks and field work.

Mubashir and Ayesha had joined some years back and since then they had only one such big mission and the current one was their second field work. This time it was different, more risky as the two would be the leaders. This time Sultan would not accompany them.

Her eyes glanced at her reflection in the mirror. The dark look in her eyes still lingered...mockingly staring her. Her inside was dark, there was no light or maybe she thought that. The black leather jacket and the black denim with black boots were making her look powerful but only she knew what she was from inside.

She stepped outside the main door only to find him standing near the car. His hands folded on his chest while his all black look making him look dangerous. His eyes took a look at the girl in front of him,'scarlet'. The one everyone feared, shadow of her father.

“Let's go.” She said coming in font of him.

“Assalamoalaikum.” His reply was full of sarcasm making her roll her eyes and reply to his greeting. He smirked lightly and entered the car followed by him. He didn't want her to come alone, he couldn't risk that.

“Things are in the backseat. Don't let them know who you are.” He said making her nod and look forward. The only thing her mind could think of was how to kill the man behind the attack on her father. Her rage had no bounds, and she knew it would be uncontrollable to stand in front of him.

Ayesha was to be taken to the leader of this whole racket by one of their man who was a disguised as one of the supplier of girls. She had to be veiled and distract the leader until Mubashir and the other men who were with them tackled the others things.

“Leader this is the woman I was talking about. She is a new face and has all that would be of our use. She would be a grate deal for us.” The man who took Ayesha in spoke. It was all heard by Mubashir too. He was trying to handle the men outside as fast he could.

“Hmm... I see. From where did you get her.?” The leader who was a man of his late thirties spoke with lusty eyes making her insides turn with disgust. She could imagine what torture these filthy people would have done on those innocent girls. Her anger boiled and the only thing she wanted was to kill him.