ONE

Seing how the car move to everywhere from his office room make here feels a little better.The city never sleep.She keep breathing down a deep breath.She just can't belive someone who she really trust make her like this.The feeling of being betrayed never good.It always make someone want to cry but that's not her.She is not going to cry just for a man like him.

Bitting her nails and keep scolding her self that she is dumb because letting that man into her world and fall so hard for him.

"Nini..."someone call her nickname.

"Eung..?When did you came in?"she ask.

"I already knock more then 10 times yet you did not answer.Stop pensive.He is not worthy of you!"her friends reply her with high tone.

"But Baekhee,hmmm..."she then walk to her chair and sit there lazy.

"Stop it okay.Wanna go to a bff trip to forget him and have some refreshing?"baekhee ask her.

"Why not?"she rise one of her eyebrow.

Baekhee is right!She should stop thinking about her ex.He is not worth it.Like fuck him.She should enjoy her life like before he came to her world.He is just a parasite that come to her life.

🐣🐻🐣

Now both of the bestie on they way to the airport taking a private jet without any laggage.What will you expect?Rich kids.Tch.Driving lambourghini Terzo Millenio on a road crazyly as she is driving the car on the race track.Well,know shook.Both of them have crazy min so no worries.

As soon as they arrive at where Jong in private jet put in they go out from the car and crazyly running around the vvip field.

"Young master,the jet is ready."said the stewards.

The two little kids who got trapped in teenagers body running up to the stairs and sitting down beautifully on the sit.

Sitting in a long-time flight sure exhausting but as pong as you got private jet or first class it's not a problem.You can as much as you like.Baekhee and Jong In enjoying they time by plaing chess,monopoly and taking some photo for instagram.

Tbc~

I know this is boring cause the exiting part is coming soon~😗