Chapter Five - Nutella Hot Chocolate

Juana Posada up above
An entire month flew by and the wedding day was finally here! Jonathan quit his job after seeing Alejandro snuggling with Malia. All he did was assume that Alejandro turned the leaf. It never occurred to him that Malia was suffering from depression due to pregnancy hormonos and Alejandro was comforting her after reading the newspaper about the latest hot couples! And how's top number one Elizabeth Renee and her ex-husband, are the IT couple. Malia reminded herself that she had to move on and forget and there was no point in loving a traitor.

The wedding was an extremely small and intimate family only. Her parents did not approve but they trusted there daughter to do the right thing. "Malia you don't have to get married." her mother plead "Just talk to Mason" her father nodded, she never told them about the incident when she arrived home on that unfateful day. "No!" decided to come clean about everything with them.  "He cheated on me with 3 women at the same time! At the same time! And then went with our divorce lawyer! No way dad." Her father's expression was filled with anger and shock. He once believed Mason to be a good man. A man who he cared for as a son when he saw how he treated his daughter as a queen. Always making sure she was cared for, loved, protected. What a father always wants for his daughter. "I'm getting married and I'm going to disappear with my baby and I'm going to redo my life as Alejandro and I planned. I will make a powerful come back and Mason Michealson will regret his mistake." Her mother stared at her with sad eyes she knew Her daughter was in pain still. Taking a deep breath her father hugged her and gave her his blessing. Four hours later Malia was a married woman once more.

Malia's POV

After the small gathering, Alejandro and I returned home and we changed out of our wedding clothes. Meeting in the bedroom we stare at each other. With wondering eyes.....what does exactly gay man and pregnant straight women do on their honeymoon? Play chess? Sleep?
"So I was thinking for our honeymoon and how about I make you Abuelita's famous Nutella Hot Chocolate." My eyes widen! Gasping Alejandro smiles and laughs "Your adorable wife.....to the kitchen!" He said pointing to the door. Laughing I followed him.

I guess this is how the gay/straight couple spends their honeymoon.....this is good baby. I thought to myself as I rubbed my tummy. Walking into the kitchen and in that delicious aroma of hot Nutella Mmmmm mouth watering! My dear husband, I found pouring the hot Nutella into our coffee mugs. "Nutella?" He said I smiles and walked over to the Island and picked up my mug. "So tomorrow we will be flying to Italy for our vacation and then we'll start our projected amor." Smiling at him I nodded. "Alright, husband sounds like a swell plan," I said as I blew into my mug. "Mmmm hot and delicious," I said closing my eyes. Alejandro chuckled "No one says swell anymore." I smile "No one but me." I said drinking more of my hot Nutella.

The following day I woke up in the same bed as my husband with uno cards all over. Remembering I won three rounds of Uno. Giggling I looked over at Alejandro and grins. Getting out of bed I snuck out of bed and tiptoed out downstairs. Seeing our cook preparing French toast!

"Mmmm so that's what woke me up?" I smiled as I walked in. The cook smiling, "Good protein for the baby." He said as he came to the island table and places down a plate. "Save one for me!" Alejandro said coming rubbing his eyes. "Morning uno master," he said kissing my head. Giggling, the housekeeper brought the morning newspaper ounce. Scanning all the pages not one ounce off gossip of our wedding. But my expression dropped when I turned to the business section and saw Mason with Renee kissing in our favorite place, the coffee shop where we first met.

"That bastard" I said low enough for Alejandro to hear me. Taking a moment he looked down and frowned. "Don't think of him were leaving in a few hours to Italy darling." nodding I looked up at him and leaned up kissing his cheek. "Your right I shouldn't this is a new chapter in our lives I shouldn't let him destroy it," I told him as I was presented with Guava juice. Taking a sip I smiled. "mmm delicious guava......did you know guava prevents cancer?" I question. Alejandro looked over at me smiling at me. "No, I didn't it...Miguel Guava me." I couldn't hold my laughter. "Husband your adorable."
"I try wife, I try.... cheers to a new adventure and baby." Smiling we cling our glasses of guava "cheers"

three hours later...

We are Packed!

We are ready.....disguise and the wig for me. I look fabulous with red hair.

and now we are gone.