Chapter 4

Mias PoV
Any minute now my father will be walking through the door with his 'friends', I feel like I'm about to pass out I'm so scared, the only people still here are frank and me, donny and the others I assume have left, I came back out to take their desert orders and they were gone. I glance at the clock again, maybe my father won't come, who am I kidding of course he will,  he lives to see me suffer, well that and for money, as soon as he arrives a new set of traumas will be added to the already long list, i hear a door open then I feel a single tear drop spill over and fall onto my trembling bottom lip, oh no.
"Ah Mia, my precious....little.....daughter" a voice by the door says, oh no, he's here. I can't stop the tears that freely roll down my cheek "G-good evening s-sir" I stutter out, my voice trembling. My father walks towards me slowly, behind him are 5 other men, all hungrily eyeing my body, only 2 of them I've seen before, oh please no. Trembling and without meaning to I walk backwards away from him, "please...... don't..... don't let them do this to me....not again....please" I plead barely recognising my own voice as tears pour down my face. I bump into something behind me and before I can react someone's grabbed my hands and they are holding them behind my back, I feel someone breathing against my ear. "Mmmmm hello Mia, you know, I think your tits have gotten bigger since the last time your father let me play with you" the voice says against my ear, franks voice, he harshly gropes my breast, pulling me against his front, his erection pressing against me.
A whimper sob escapes my mouth as I watch my father and the other men approach me through the tears clouding my vision.
"Gentlemen..... shes all yours... have some fun" my farther chuckles darkly folding his arms.
"No! no no no no no nooooo please!" I beg through sobs.
"I suggest you let the girl go, this is a business meeting, so fucking treat it like one!" a deep voice growls out angrily from behind me and frank. After another hard squeeze Frank removes his hand from my breast.
"Ah Rafael, it's good to see you again, please, feel free to have a go with her, my gift to you this evening" my father laughs "don't worry, she won't fight back, she knows better than to do that, don't you Mia" my father says as he smirks at me.
"I don't have time for this shit Doug, so let's get down to business, before I change my mind" Raf grits out, anger lacing his voice. "Fine, fine, lets sit down shall we?....MIA! Get everyone a whiskey!" My father says barking out the last part to me.
I quickly slip out of franks hold on me to get a tray of whiskey glasses and half fill them all with a good whiskey, I'm shaking so much the glasses chatter together on the tray as I carefully carry them.
My father and his 'friends' push tables together then pull chairs out and sit down, donny, Alex and Ricky do the same and they all sit down on the opposite side of the table with raf in the middle on his side. .
I set the tray Down and start to hand out the drinks, my fathers first of course, my fathers 'friends' eye me up and down smirking as I hand out theirs. One of the men I don't know grabs my arm painfully, yanking me to him, making me wince in pain as my eyes water with fear.  "mmmmm Doug I'm going to enjoy her after this meeting" he says gruffly then grabs my ass harshly. I manage to get away from him as he laughs and make my way round to the other side of the tables with the rest of the drinks . As I place one down infront of donny I glance at him, the sad 'I'm sorry this is happening to you' look he gave me back made a tear escape down my cheek. I put one in front of Raf who looked like he was about to explode,  staring straight ahead at my father, then I gave Alex, Ricky and Justin their drinks. "MIA! Go sit on franks lap, I promised him the first go with you" my father spat at me from across the table as I put the last drink down. Tears freely fall down my face again, and I start to walk towards my fathers side of the table. After only a couple of steps a hand firmly grabs my arm making me flinch and a whimper escape my throat, I look to who's hand grabbed me, it was Donny. "Actually, you did offer her to me this evening, I'll think I'll keep her with us for a while" Rafs deep voice announces. Donny puts his phone away into his pocket then pulls me to sit on his lap, not gently but not roughly, then he buries his face in my hair his lips brushing against my ear making me tense up "don't worry, i won't hurt you, raf said stay this side with us so they don't touch you, sorry if I scared you I had to make it look believable" donny whispers in my ear. Donny kisses my cheek and pulls me close to him. "Fine, Do as you wish with the little whore, take turns with her, I don't care" my father says eying raf from across the table. Donny wraps an arm around my waist, Making me flinch in pain, he looks down at me with an questioning look but quickly looks away again. I don't feel scared with Donny but if he could let up his grip around my bruised ribs I'd appreciate that.
"So Rafael, I have the contract for you to look over" my father says as he takes some papers from inside his jacket pocket and slides them across to raf. Raf opens the papers and reads over them in silence, my fathers 'friends' seem to be getting impatient as they start to shoot me leering glares from across the tables. I shift uncomfortably on donnys lap from their glares, earning a low groan from him and his hand squeezes my leg. Donny leans down and nuzzles his face into my hair again. "Mia....please stop wriggling, Your wriggling against my dick and I'm trying my best not to get a boner right now" he whispers into my ear, I look up at him wide eyed and he's trying not to laugh at me, he shifts me in his lap and I hear him sigh in relief. "You really expect me to sign these?" Rafs deep voice questions looking angrily at my father, "yes, I do, sorry to break to to you Rafael, but the terms and amounts have changed since our last meeting" my farther says cockily, grinning cynically at Rafael.
"No" raf simply says as he slides the papers back towards my father. "No?!?!!" My father repeats back in disbelief "I think we are done here Doug" raf states as he slides his chair backwards. "WAIT!" My father barks out at him, "look, this is a good deal, for both of us, I take all the risk here laundering your money to make it look like a legitimate overseas business investment and transaction. And so I want an extra 5% commission big deal! It's not like you can't afford it! all i need from you is to invest an extra 10 million of your dirty money into my company, then as soon as the investments and stock prices go up we sell your investments and stocks, you get your money back, all 20 million of it, clean and legitimate money, plus millions more in profit from the stock price increase" my father spouts off in a frustrated tone. 20 million!! That's an insane amount of money! There's a long pause between the men as they seem to size each other up. "Considering you only own fifty percent of the company, how can I be sure The owner of the other fifty percent will agree to this.... will they want a cut of the commission? Will they refuse the deal completely when they see this is money laundering and illegal? Or will they report it to government officials? It's a huge risk for your company Doug, but it's a bigger risk for me with 20 million involved, I need to know that everyone involved in this is willingly participating and accepts the level of confidentiality that is required, I'll need to meet with the other partner of your company before I agree" raf states matter of factly eyeing my father suspiciously. Well that's my fathers apparently illegal deal down the drain then, My mother owned the other fifty percent, and she's no longer here. "That's not going to be a problem, the other 'partner' is dead, and in a few months time I will own the whole company" my father chuckles evilly looking over at me. So my suspicion was right, he's only keeping me around till I turn 21 and sign over the half of the company my mother left me, to him. Raf looks at my father with his head tilted, studying him, "I'll think about it, I'll meet with you tomorrow to give you my decision" raf says in an almost suspicious tone. "Good" my father happily responds rubbing his hands together "come to my house tomorrow night and we will finalise all the paperwork" my father says throwing the last of his glass of whiskey back and swallowing. "Now, As a goodwill gesture, feel free to enjoy my little whore of a daughter tonight" my father smirks triumphantly. "Not tonight, I have a meeting to get to, but maybe tomorrow night" raf responds in an emotionless tone while glancing at me as I shake in fear on donnys lap. "She's yours, ill have my PA send you my address and a time in the morning" my father responds getting up from his seat. "Now if you don't mind my friends and I are going to have a few drinks with Mia there, seeing as you don't want her, Hand her back" my father darkly says making bile rise up my throat, oh no. "She leaves, so does everyone else but you and Me, I have one last thing to discuss with you in private" raf says looking over at me. "Another time boys" my father grits out to his now disappointed 'friends' "Mia go home! Now!" My father growls out at me. I give donnys arm a gentle squeeze and climb off his lap, keeping my head down i head to the back room to grab my things as quickly as I can. I gather my things and leave out the back door, walking through the freezing alley behind the bar then through the parking lot, heading home.
"MIA!!" I hear my father voice scream from behind me making me jump, "YOU USELESS WHORE!!" He screams as I hear his heavy footsteps quickly approaching behind me, as I turn around he slaps me hard and shoves me hard against a car "YOU!!! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE RUINED MY WHOLE DEAL!!!" He roars as he shoves me hard against the car again. "IF YOUR FUCKING WHORE OF A MOTHER HAD JUST GIVEN ME HER HALF OF THE COMPANY LIKE SHE WAS MEANT TO!" He roars as he punches me in the ribs, I feel a sickening crack and pain shoots down through ribs. "BUT YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! DIDNT YOU!!" He bellows and throws me to the ground. "FUCK OFF HOME!! NOWWW! BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" He screams, I panic and get up, ignoring the scream worthy pain coursing through my ribs and I run, I run to the last place I want to go to.