Part 2

A/N: Key Directory with the following keys that you're familiar or unfamiliar with:

Y/N = Your Name

N/N = Nickname

B/N = Brother's Name

M/N = Mom's Name

D/N = Dad's Name

F/S = Favorite Song (Only if it has an acoustic version. For example: La Da Dee (Acoustic Version) by Cody Simpson.)

~

The day after you met Miguel, you were starting to grow closer with him little by little over the pass few weeks. You continued hanging out with each other regularly at Mariachi Plaza where you first met. At times, you would listen to the mariachis' music and sometimes dance together while you sing, or just walk and chat, tell each other stories and make jokes. Maria became close with Dante during your hangouts, something that you and Miguel find so cute. (B/N) sees you off occasionally when Miguel stops by at your house to walk or hang out with you, but not without giving you both a little tease from time to time due to your possible secret crush on your friend, much to your annoyance and embarrassment. Despite that your brother knew you and Miguel are just friends, he likes to have fun with you both as he's very fond of Miguel, who eventually warmed up to him. Although, he noticed there's something going on between you two as the days go by.

Miguel brought you to his secret hideout one time where he plays his music alone, showing you his shrine of Ernesto de la Cruz, who you remembered from the monument at the plaza while adding you're also a fan of him, and how he got his talent with the guitar. Dante comes to his sanctuary on his own as he's the only one who knows where it is. Now you, and also Maria, are welcomed as well.

Miguel offered to teach you how to play guitar, you gladly allowed him to as you loved listening to it. You were a bit rusty at first as you struggled with the notes and cords on the strings, but Miguel helped guide you as careful and gentle as he can, unintentionally causing you to be flustered by the feeling of his fingers moving yours. They feel quite warm to the touch. After two or three lessons, you managed to pick it up quickly and became just as good as Miguel. You played (F/S), one of your favorites, to try out your new skills. He was very impressed by your fast improvement he gave you an applause with high praises, making you flattered and thankful you had been listening to a lot of mariachis to learn the proper ways of a guitarrista. He suggested you should play again for an audience sometime. You agreed as you can also sing it, only if you find the moment.

Sometimes you and Miguel have your hangouts more near your family's food stall where (B/N) and your mother work, also in case Miguel is told to help his family with the shoe-shining so they won't see him with anything musical, which gives (B/N) an opportunity to mess you two around again by teasing you just for some 'fun'.

One day, Miguel introduced you to his family, to whom you smile and wave at shyly. Since he told you his story about his great-great-grandparents, his secret talent in music and his family's music ban, you knew you wouldn't tell them about your singing talent. They'll definitely hate you for that, or worse, they might forbid Miguel to see you again. Fortunately, you kept your singing a secret from them as you usually do with others you don't know. You just lied to them on how you met Miguel saying that you asked him for a shoeshine. He figures out your lie and went along with it so his family won't know.

The Riveras introduce themselves one by one just as kind as the last family member, including Miguel's abuelita Elena, who gives you a very big enthusiastic hug. Miguel was right when he said she's affectionate like you when you hugged him with excitement, but he never mentioned she is this affectionate, probably more than you are. The family treat you very kindly, as far as offering to give you a shoeshine or fix your damaged shoes the next time you drop by at their shoe store. Although you didn't want to be a bother, this can let you see Miguel a lot more. So you gladly accept their offer when you said you like shoes, earning approved smiles from the family, which made you mentally surprised. Then you finally meet Mama Coco, your late abuelita's old friend. She just calls you by your abuelita's name, but you didn't mind as you knew she's nearly a hundred years old.