Author's Note

Hola, mi amigos! Hehehe! Please excuse my Spanish, I got used to it too much after watching Coco. Speaking of which, what you are about to read is another story from my DA page that has the theme of the Disney Pixar movie. I was supposed to post it on Wattpad on Dia de los Muertos (the Day of the Dead), but I realized I didn't create a story cover for it. So I was able to do so yesterday using my dad's laptop because it has the Paint window I used for the editing since mine has none. It's a long personal story why my laptop doesn't have a Paint window, so please don't ask.

The Coco story is in two separate parts which I already released in DA respectively. Part 1 (it's around some time before Miguel went to the Land of the Dead) was released last October, then just about a week ago, I released part 2 (which is during and after Miguel's adventure) exactly on November 2 in honor of Dia de los Muertos. I read some interesting Coco fanfics on Wattpad and they're not bad at all. Some had even gave me ideas and inspiration for another Coco fanfic that takes place after the events of the movie. That's when I decided to post my story here. Although I wasn't able to do it before the Day of the Dead is over, at least I get to finally do it today. I think I'll also add the instrumental of Remember Me from Coco for part 2. Not the version sang by Ernesto de la Cruz, the one that's sang by Miguel and Mama Coco. I forgot to do that through DA because I released the second part using my laptop during the holiday. I'm gonna fix it up in a sec after this. If I add the instrumental here, be sure you listen to it while you read along the duet scene, imagine that you (the Reader in the story) are singing in Miguel's role of the song and Miguel singing his part in Mama Coco's place. That way, it will be just like that emotional scene in the movie, but in reverse.

While I was writing the process of Part 2 of my Coco story, I had this idea of creating a bonus chapter. I don't know if I can do that cause I can't decide. Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below and tell me if you want to see it.

So far, there's no instrumental of Remember Me on YouTube from when Miguel and Mama Coco sang it, but then there was this instrumental of the lullaby version I found where Hector and young Mama Coco in the flashback scene were the singers. It sounds just as beautiful as the reunion version. Maybe like it sounded like how it sounds like in the movie. Pretty sure it'll fit the story's second part quite well. And in case you'll notice some Spanish words or phrases you don't know, I used Google Translate because I don't know a lot of Spanish. My apologies for that. I hope you enjoy my Coco story~!

Reminder: The following pictures in my Wattpad story above don't belong to me, just the story alone.