Chapter Thirdy six

I'm sitting with Scourge and Fiona...waiting.I was terrified..I'm so scared that he's not going to make it.I can't lose him,there's so much time we still need together..I'm not ready to say goodbye.I could feel tears leaving my eyes as I sat in my chair remembering all the times I had with Shadow..and I'll never forget when we first met each other in kindergarten.I was new and was really shy so when my parents lefted for work,I didn't talk to any of the kids and played by myself.I remember it so well,all the kids including me had lunch and were able to go play outside in the back yard...I was playing in the sand pit as the sound of foot steps could be heard,as the sound of a boys voice was heard..

*Flashback*

Shadow: Hi!

Sonic: ...

Shadow: I'm Shadow,what's your name?

Sonic: ...S-Sonic

Shadow: Nice to meet you Sonic,what you building?

Sonic: Um I'm trying to build a castle..

Shadow: Cool,can I help?!

Sonic: ...

Sonic: Ok

Shadow: Thanks

And together we made a mountain of sand.It wasn't a castle but it was fun playing in the sand and it was even funnier playing with him.After playing outside though,all the kids were called back inside.And it was time for everyone to take a nap.After a nap the kids would have a snack and watch a movie,we were watching Blues Clues and me and Shadow were sitting next to each other on pillows.After an hour the parents would be back to pick up there kids..I think Shadow's the reason I'm more outgoing then I use to be.Theres a lot of things I want to thank him for,he's such an awesome guy and I couldn't think of anyone else I would love..when I think about it though I could've had a crush on him before and I didn't even know I was gay.I remember that girl in middle school and she liked me and I thought I liked her because I liked spending time with her.She asked if I would like to go with her at a friend's place..that's having a house party.I was excited and said yes asking where the house was.After school I went home got myself ready for the party and went on my way.Man Shadow was a life saver that night..I don't know why that night I realized I was gay,maybe it was when that girl asked me to follow her into a room.That night is still so clear.

*Anther flashback*

Sonic!

Sonic: Hey Mania!

Mania: Hi!

Mania yelled a course the crowd of people as I tried walking through the dancing people.She was getting through the crowd as I watched her free herself.I didn't do parties much and still kinda don't because that's what usually happens,parties are usually so crowd it's heard for me to enjoy the party.

Mania: So you made it

Sonic: Yea,when you tolled me about the party..it sounded fun

Mania: I thought parties weren't your thing?

Sonic: Well not really,but I don't hate parties

Mania: *giggles*I know

She said as she gave me a warm smile as she looked at me with those blue eyes,I smiled awkwardly as I took a deep breath and tried to excuse myself.

Sonic: Sorry um..uhm!

Mania: Are you ok?

Sonic: Uh yea!

Sonic: I just need a drink!

Mania: ...?

I said loud and fast as I walked away and went over to the table with drinks on it.And not to far away down the table I saw Shadow,he was pouring some Doctor Pepper in his cup.I didn't even notice he was looking at me now and I was still staring.I snapped back to realtiy as I looked away from him.

Shadow: Hey

Sonic: H-Hi*thinking* Why do I feel so nervce?!*

Shadow: Do we know each other?

Sonic: What do you m-mean..?

Shadow: Nothing you just seem really familiar?

Sonic: Oh well,I'm Sonic

I said to him as he looked at me with a smile on his face.

Shadow: So that's why you looked so familiar

Sonic: Huh?

Shadow: I'm Shadow,I don't know if you remember but we use to go to the same kindergarten

Sonic: W-What?!Shadow?!

Shadow: So you do remember me?

Sonic: Yea how could I not your my first and ever best friend Shad!

Sonic~

Sonic: Huh?Mania?

Mania: Hey~

Mania grabbed my arm and laid her head on my shoulder and rubing my arm in the prosses,she smell liked beer as she started pulling my arm looking at me with lust in her eyes.

Mania: Come on Sonic I want to show you a room~

Sonic: Um no thanks Mania..

Mania: Why not~?

She was drunk and I knew she was,I was a virgan and felt very uncomfortable with the way she was talking to me and treating me.I knew what she wanted and I didn't like the thought of doing what she wanted..it wasn't like I found her annoying or I didn't like her.I was not liking the idea of being more then friends when I thought about it.Thats when Shadow came in and got her off me as me and him made a quick get away.I remember we went outside and left the party,Shadow had offered to take me home and I didn't mind spending time with him on the way back home.I had company and it was really nice to talk with him.When we made our way to my house,me and Shadow started saying our goodbyes.

Shadow: Maybe I'll see you at school tomorrow

Sonic: Yea

Sonic: Thanks for helping me back at the party..*blushing*

Shadow: It was no problem,you seemed very uncomfortable so I wanted to help you out

Sonic: T-Thanks Shad

He smiled as stepped down the stairs to the porch and waved at me on his way back home,I smiled at him and waved back as I yelled bye.

Sonic: Bye Shadow!

I went inside the house locked the front door,went up stairs and washed up.Then I went to my room to get in bed..While I was laying in bed I was thinking a lot about Shadow and how he just makes me so happy,and I think he's cute and hot?am I gay?

Sonic

Sonic?

Sonic?!

SONIC!!

*End of flashback*

Sonic?

Sonic: W-What?

Sonic: Scourge?

Scourge: The doctor is here

Sonic: Oh

I looked over to see the doctor talking to a nurse and then walk over to us.

Sonic: How is Shadow?!

I asked with worry in my eyes hoping for good news as I waited for the doctor to answer.It was like the world was moving in slow motion for me..

Doctor: ...