runaway assassin

Lindsey's P.O.V

"You're kidding" I said "Tom was willing to go unprepared"

"I guess he had that much hate for him" Gigi said This was nothing like Tom he wouldn't do something like this, even with that much hate for my dad.

"I'm surprised that you don't  seem to care that he wants your dad dead' Gigi said surprised,

"yeah, well he's a rotten man. He's killed many innocent people who have done nothing." I said and it was true, nobody deserved to die more than him. "And it's completely different from what we do" I added going towards Tom's office. I knocked on the door and went in "Hey Tom," I asked "why would you do something so stupid as almost going over to my dick of a dad's place"

"You heard then" he said "Lindsey...you do know why I want your father dead correct" I nodded "and you do know that people do stupid things either out of love, hate, or anger. Can you guess why I almost did something as idiotic as that"

"Out of all of those things" I said

"Correct, now I am going to think a plan through for killing that son of a bitch. I hope you understand and hope nobody gets in the way" he saId

"I understand and...I want to help you kill the bastard" I said, he looked at me suprised. I don't understand why everybody keeps getting surprised, they all know how much I hate my dad and how much I want him dead.

"I see, Lindsey you know I don't usually let the team in on something that involves killing somebody they knew but with you i'm going to make an exception" he said "you've been inside and out of there place and you know him a little bit better than I do" I nodded, we spent about half of the day planning Jarold's death; when, where and how.

"Alright so we get there at one AM sneak in and find his room and Bam he's dead" I said

"Yep thats the plan" he said "go ahead and get some rest, it's be a long day" I nodded and went upstairs and saw Phil there,

"Hey" he said "going to bed already, long mission, huh?" I nodded "see you tommorow then" he kissed me then left.

10 hours later

I woke up at midnight and got ready, I dressed in black and brought my gun and silencer. I went into the garge and saw Tom ready to go. This gonna be perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger

okay working on the next chapter and so sorry for the wait. and will put up the next chapter before Friday. PROMISE.
please

vote
fan
and comment

see you super soon,

blackangel68