LPP❤❤Chapter 2❤❤: Why? Why Do You Care?

Passionate

I don't know him nor do I trust him. The rest of the guys walked in and some girl walked in with them.. She was with the guy with the low top and curls. What did I do to get kidnapped by a bunch of dudes.? At least I'm not the only girl here.

"What happened in here?" The guy with the mowhawk asked.

"This nigga tried to rape me and I won't having it.. Then his Mexican ass wanna come in here and tell me his name Mr. Fernando.. Ion buhlee dat shit. I won't born under a fuckin rock!" I said pissed off.

"I'm Craig, That's Ej, Jacob, Chresanto, and Rayan." Craig said pointing to everybody. "And I'm Danisha!" The girl said who finally got out of cressant roll or whatever his name was, grip. She came up to me and looked at afro puff. "I'm gonna get her cleaned up ok?" She said. He nodded and walked off.

We went upstairs and she gave me some clothes to change into after I tool a shower. After that shower I put on the clothes but the were too baggy so I cut the jeans into shorts and the nirvanna shirt into a crop top! I put ma Jordan's back on with some socks. I walked out and she was amazed at ma outfit.

"I thought they was jeans? And a regular T-shirt?" She asked.

"I worked ma magic with the scissors!" I said showing ma deep af dimples. (A/n: Passionate has dimple piercing like Blac Chyna!) "Jacobs gonna kill me!" She said laughing. "Why?" I asked. Jacob barged into the room and almost died when he seen me! "What you do to ma clothes?!" He almost cried.

I busted out laughing.

*

Sorry its short!

Danisha is BaddieIam