That Worthless...Beautiful...Nerd...

ooookaaay
So this is NOT gonna be good..but....please, read on.
I know you don't have a life either.
Mkay enjoy. ;)

Izuku POV

I walked through the mellow halls of UA.
I turned the necessary corners to class 1-A.
I wonder what events today will bring....
I thought as I reached for the door handle. A warm presence next to me made me stop my movement. I paused for a moment to listen to the agitated breathing next me.
I looked up to see a face full of silent anger.
Narrow eyes with red pupils..on a pale, slim face.
Kacchan.
"What are you just standing there for, nerd?" He said in an annoyed voice.
I stumbled back, moving out of the way.
"S-sorry, Kacchan." I mumbled nervously.
He huffed and turned the knob a little too roughly and opened the door.
He turned to glance at me before he went in. I made out a tiny smirk play on his lips.
I felt my heart flutter at the sight of it. But only briefly.
He walked into the classroom. With me shuffling behind him.

{Later in claaaassss}

Katsuki POV

I drifted off in class. Not paying any type of attention to Aizawa's blabbing.
I looked across the room to Deku. The little green shit.
Our eyes met briefly.He was staring at me!
When he saw me look at him, he turned around, all nervous and blushing and stuff.
The nerve of that damn nerd.
Though a part of me felt immune to the shit's staring.
I tapped my fingers on my desk as I stared at the back of Deku's head, practically burning a hole through it.
He never looked back. Shit, what a little bitch.
What a cute little bitch...
Fuck...I just wanna punch his face in...
then kiss it and...and caress it with both of my burning hands and tell him I.....I..
fucking wanna blast him into next week.
I raised my hand.
"Yes, Bakugo?" Aizawa sighed.
"Can I go to the bathroom..I gotta piss."
I huffed impatiently.
Before he could answer I stood up and stomped out of the stupid classroom, all the while feeling that green shit's eyes on me.
I kicked the bathroom door open and stomped to one of the sinks and turned the faucet on. The bathroom filled with white noise.
I splashed my face with cool water.
I looked into one of the mirrors, studying my angry face.
I felt a pit at the bottom of my stomach and my chest felt all fluttery.
I hated the feeling.
"The fuck is this?" I growled. I gripped the knob of the sink and placed my hand on the wall next the mirror.
My breath came in ragged strokes. I turned the faucet off. I looked down.
Then, slowly looked up at my reflection again, this time in realization.
No way.
I stumbled back. No way...no....no way!
I can't like that nerd!
That....worthless...beautiful....nerd.
I felt the cold wall against my back. I opened my mouth but no words came out.
Holy fuck....
I like Izuku Midoriya...

{Much lateeeer}

Izuku POV

I walked to the cafeteria with Iida and Uraraka. They were laughing about something but I didn't know what. I couldn't focus on their conversation. I don't know why...but, I couldn't help but drift off to thoughts about Kacchan. I wonder what he was such in a hurry to get to the bathroom for...
Ugh, Izuku don't worry about what he was doing in there..He was using the bathroom like a normal human being...duh!
Of course..what was I thinking?
"Dekuuu?" I heard Uraraka's voice cut cleanly into my thoughts. I looked up.
" Um..y-yes? " I muttered.
"You were mumbling...something on your mind?" She asked, concern spreading across her face.
"Hm? Oh...nothing"- I smiled -"I'm fine..really." I reassured her. She studied me then smiled.
"Mkay, then.. " She beamed then turned to Iida once more.
I sighed and looked forward.
Kacchan why are you on my mind?

When we arrived at the cafeteria, I fell behind Uraraka and Iida.
"Uh..I gotta go to my locker.." I said.
They looked to me.
"Um..okay but-"
I turned around and stared jogging down the hall.
"I'll be quick! I promise!" I called as I ran. I then picked up my pace as I ran down the hall.
When I made it to my locker, I stopped to catch my breath. I huffed and straightened my back.
I felt a warmth behind me. I held my breath and slowly turned around.
Kacchan.
He glared down at me. I backed into the cold lockers.
" What are doing here, Deku? " He asked in a low voice.
I raised an eyebrow. What else do you do at lockers?
"Um...I need to get something.." I answered, sounding a little too smart. He huffed and brought his face close to mine. He placed his hand beside me and leaned forward. Uncomfortable, I tried bringing my head back. But he brought his hand to the side of my face. I flinched, I thought he might slap me or something. I felt the warmth from his hand radiate onto my cheek.
He gently placed his hand on my cheek. I widened my eyes, surprised. He saw this and smirked.
"K-Kacchan..what are you...?" Before I could finish he placed his lips on mine. I breathed air in from my nose in shock.
My cheeks flushed. His fingers moved from my cheek to my hair. I felt his fingers intertwine with strands of my tangled hair.
Kacchan breathed deeply and moved his lips against mine vigorously. I wanted to pull back...but..didn't.
He pushed his knee against my crotch. I gasped. He pulled back.
"You like that..?" He whispered into my ear.
I breathed hard.
" Kacchan! What..w-what are you doing...? "
"What's it look like, nerd?" He answered briskly.
I looked around. Someone might see! I....I gotta get away from him.
But, I don't want to.
I tried slipping past him, but he pushed me back into the lockers.
"Kacchan..." I trailed off. He stared deeply into my eyes. I blushed harder. He bent down and kissed my neck softly. I breathed carefully, as if I was scared I might fall apart with just a single rough breath.
Why's he doing this?
He pushed me harder against the lockers. I yelped. He looked at me. He kissed me again, this time biting my lip in the process. I winced from the brief pain. Kacchan started to unbutton my uniform.
Nooo.
I need to get away from him. I need to get out of this. I covered my mouth, cutting our kiss short. He pulled back, slightly startled.
I shook my head.
"I don't know what your deal is, Kacchan..but I won't tolerate it.." I said shakily. I groped at my unbuttoned uniform jacket. I still had one hand over my mouth as I tried slipping past Kacchan. This time he let me pass. Before I made it far enough, Kacchan called me.
I turned to face him. He was grinning at me. He pointed below my belt.
"Better check yourself before you get back down to the cafeteria, nerd." He said in a low, alluring voice. I looked down.
Ahhhhh!
I blushed and covered myself. I ran full speed down the hall to the bathroom.

uwwwoah~
Bakuhoe gettin horny af.
Deku too but...unknowingly?
Mkay thats it for now..peaaace. ☺