Chapter Five

A few hours later...

The lad's car arrives at a forest, Daniel now in clothes, parking outside where only a few cars are around. The lads step out of the car and Billy keeps checking his phone. Harrison and Jack have became better friends than usual. Talking a lot more and hanging around while Daniel and Conner walk at front, searching for the cabin.

Daniel's POV

The trees sway in the harsh wind as twigs crack.
"Mate, whether this cabin is by a club or not, we are getting people back here. Ok?" I explain. The clunge and dick will come to us.

"Yeah a'ight mate. I'm sure they will." Conner reaches into his bag, pulling out some clothing.
"I brought this just incase. Some really tight boxers, a really tight shirt and tight trousers. Mate the clunge will be lining up to feel me all over." He winks at me. I gotta say...he would loo pretty hot in that.

"Mate, I would line up to feel you all over."

They both laugh and continue to walk through the woods.

Harrison and Jack are walking behind everyone, talking away.

Harrison's POV

"Hey...Jack. You want to...slip away? Go have some...alone time?" I wink at Jack, the minute we started speaking I got a hard on. This guy, he is pure sex on legs. And I can't wait for his answer, because I know it will be a yes.

"Mate, sorry dude but no...I have feelings for someone else..." He replies as I'm shocked.
"Dude-" I put my arm around his waist, rubbing his chest as my lips touch his ear lobe, my hot breath on his neck as we continue to walk.
"-it's not about feelings. It's about fun and sex. Because I'm horny, and by the feel of your pants, you are too."
I say stroking his tight trousers due to his erection, I push him up against a tree, holding his waist as I look down to him, kissing him passionately as my pants tighten, our erections rubbing against each other. Straying from the group.

Conner's POV

"Where the fuck is this cabin? We have been walking fo-" I begin saying before I see a girl, completely naked, jumping around in a lake, the water washing down her body as her hair swishes in the slow motion. I pat Daniel.
"Dude you go on." I say as be rolls his eyes and walks on.
I step toward the girl, pulling my shirt off, throwing it onto the floor.

"Hey." I say with a cheeky smirk.
She turns to me and smiles as she steps backwards into the warm, clean water.
"Hey sexy. Do you want to join me?" She asks with a smirk as I step forward towards the lake. I crouch down beside her as she pushes her lips onto mine, her breast pushing against my pecs as we kiss passionately, our hot tongues intwined together. She begins to undo my belt, pulling it off with one strong pull. I pull away from the kiss and step out of my trousers and pull my boxers off, revealing my throbbing member. We begin to kiss again as I fall into the lake onto her, a huge splash covering us as we both shut our eyes, kissing passionately before pushing each other up to the rocks.

I slide into her quickly as I push with force, thrusting into her as we kiss, my hands stroking her body as her blonde hair rests on my shoulder, the water covering our lower body while I continue to thrust, bubbles arising and she runs her hands through my hair.