Part 3

George's POV

It sucks not being able to stay longer but that kiss was to die for!!

Suddenly, my phone rung.
"Hello?" I answered.
"George you need to come quick!! It's Lauren! She's been attacked!!" Jaymi said.
Before I had a chance to reply, Jaymi had hung up. Who would do that to such an innocent girl? Why did I leave her alone? It's all my fault if she's hurt. Where could she be? All these questions were buzzing around my brain. But most importantly, the las one. Where would she be?? Where would she be?? Where would sh... I KNOW!!

I sprinted to the only place I could think of where she would go, costa!

Thousands of girls ranging from about 11 and 19 were crowded around the entrance door. Some were on their phones, some chatting and some laughing.

As I began to draw myself closer, I saw a body laid on the floor covered in blood. I soon realised it was Lauren. I rang an ambulance and explained to them about what happened and everything.

About five minutes later, the ambulance arrived and she was loaded onto it by paramedics.

"Excuse me but can i go on the ambulance with her?" I asked. It was worth a shot.
"Are you a husband or boyfriend of hers?" He asked.
"Um yeah boyfriend." I said. Am I or aren't I her boyfriend? I sure as hell want to be!

We arrive at the hospital and they put a cannula in her arm.

About 5 hours later, I feel a gentle squeeze in my hand. She had woken up!

"Hello Lauren. You feeling alright?" I smiled gently at her. She nods a little.
"Wait. Who are you?" She asks me. Huh?! She's forgotten me?
"George. Your friend..." I say.
"I'm sorry I don't know any George." She says.

"Lauren may suffer from brain damage for a month or so. Sometimes it's life long." A nurse told me.

This was going to be difficult.

***********************************
Enjoy!! Sorry for not updating in ages!!